weekly Nick's 52/12 Week Challenge - Week 52 - ''Busy (in York)" Finished !!! :-) " added

Bang on theme Nick and a great one to finish with.
Wishing you a well earned Christmas break

nice street shot the rain adds something too, the signs are slightly distracting but easily fixed a really good end to it all

Nice shot for BUSY and good explanation of the busy theme.

Cheers!

Also serves as a checklist for what I'll need to pack when I return to Bradford for the New Year!!!

I like that Nick. As others have said, the couple on the left really make it, adding some human interest to what might otherwise have been a quite ordinary street scene.

Great way to finish your 52 project Nick...Congrats on sticking with to the end :clap:

Been great knowing you , hopefully you'll not be a stranger round these parts next year (y)

Hi Nick :)

Catch up time, sorry but it will be brief as I want to get comments up to date :)

Shadow - Love the shot, not sure on the connection to the theme though.

Glow - Love that image, would of been tempted to try and clone out the sign on the LH side, other that that Great image :clap:

Round - Nice take on the theme, Liking the clouds building up behind and the flow of the rocks

Negative - Oooo nice one mate... great image for the theme, like the set up of the shot with the big center image - Spot On (y)

Busy - Shopping at Christmas, nice for the theme, liking the wet look :D

I have enjoyed seeing your 52 this year - well done on finishing :clap:

Back