Show us yer film shots then!

I also have the 16-20 and its such a great little camera. Well made, stylish and neat I love it.

Andy

Kodak NC 160
28500006.jpg

Having dug these out for the scuba club 40th anniversary I thought I would share them.

nikonos1.jpg

nikonos2.jpg

nikonos3.jpg

nikonos4.jpg

nikonos5.jpg

nikonos6.jpg

Hi Folks.
This morning my wife talked me into going to an estate sale. Boy am I glad I went. The estate sale was for some missionaries that passed away and left a treasure chest of photos and slides from all over the world. Needles to say I will be scanning for a while and creating a web page to show some of these folks work There is some stuff that is brilliant. Pictures from the 30's to the mid 70's from all over the world. I also picked up a journal with articles dating back to the 30's as well. Money I had set a side to buy a new lens went bye, bye.... :)

Will post images as soon as I scan them little by little.
IMGP0795.jpg

IMGP0794.jpg

IMGP0793.jpg

IMGP0792.jpg

Nekkid lady......

Funny as in weird is the 'thing' the flowers are in! Is some sort of medical kit or a model of fallopian tubes? Is he a person who looks after womens personal needs? :cool:

Al

Last edited:
Hi Folks,
Here is a scan of a picture I got along with a few others at an estate sale. I find the picture quite funny. What do you see?

scan0029.jpg

Funny I did some portraits in an office a couple of months ago and there was a similar calendar on the wall. Was a nice trip back to the 70's ;)

Here's a quickie from yesterday on my way to a job

Ratcliffe on Soar

The only shot I've scanned in so far from a roll of FP4 Dev'd in FD10 at 1+4 13 mins

Looking up at the derelict cinema.

6156d064f1a3da91381bf178e1ebc7a6-d331dhk.jpg

To me I see what looks to be a 1948 pin up with a bong on his desk. Things have not changed is 60+ years. :LOL:

For my first post on this forum - which I've followed with awe for a long time (especially your work, Javier) - I have to ask: what is a bong? :thinking:

Shots for a project(work in progress) at uni.

I was aiming to go more OOF - guess I need a longer lens or go down to f1.7 and use a slower film.

Last edited:
Yeah, they're not OOF enough for it to look deliberate. Well I don't think so anyway!, #3 looks nice though!

Scanned? How about letting the film roll itself up a bit into it's natural curve before scanning it - you may have to prop the scanner lid up or whatever but you'll get a neat almost-tilt effect. Used to do it by not sandwiching the negs and warming them up first with a hairdrier before going into the enlarger :LOL:

Last edited:
used a drum scanner - picking up a flatbed tomorrow so might try this out. Like the idea of a tilt effect :).

Hello everyone:)

I just thought you may like to have a little look at these poor efforts of mine.

Very glad to be back posting.

64870003a.jpg

64870004a.jpg

64870012a.jpg

Well I developed my 3rd film last night. The film was taken in the studio.

Film: Fuji neopan 100
Camera: Nikon F80
Lenses: AFS 50mm f1.4 & AFS 24-70 f2.8G

Developed in ID11 at 22 degrees 14mins with Ilfostop, Ilfofix and scanned with Epson V500

I did have a problem on the day in that I somehow knocked the shutter speed to 1/200th or 1/250th from 1/160th and many of the shots were spoiled by the frame not being fully opened. I have fixed about 1/4 of them in photoshop but clearly that spoils them from being used for wet printing. Luckily 3/4 of the shots didn't have the problem.

Most of the shots are a bit too risque for the normal forum so I will post a link to them in the nudes section in a few minutes (posting here first).

cassie_bwfilm107.jpg

cassie_bwfilm100.jpg

cassie_bwfilm106.jpg

Hi matey, glad to see your back and a very nice set to re-introduce yourself with.

Darren, I like these, beautiful lighting.

Andy

Just finished the first roll I've run through my "new" AE-1 after restoring its light seals.

Cropston, again... by Pam & Ben, on Flickr

Cheap and nasty "Solaris" ISO 200 film processed and scanned at Asda as I didn't fancy spending too much if it were a disaster!

Now that I really like Ben - a lovely looking shot, well composed and executed - wish shots from my "test reels" were half that good - truly I do (y)

Well I developed my 3rd film last night. The film was taken in the studio.

hi
really like the pose and lighting on #2......(y)

".........................................................................................

cheers john

OOOOPS Sorry Darren - not supposed to C&C here....removed

Last edited:
Back