TalkPhotography™ Day 2012

Is watermarking allowed ?

No watermarks please (y) as they'll spoil the look of the slide show/gallery and don't forget the photobook ;) though if you don't want to be in the photobook then please let us know (y)

Matt

As I've never managed to get up Pen y Fan I set myself the challenge of getting up there for sunrise today. I didn't make sunrise but I did get to the top for sunset last night and back up again this morning by 9.30.
The light wasn't brilliant, and the wind really knocking me around but I did it :D

Thanks TP for giving me the inspiration to go up Pen y Fan not just once but twice in just over 12 hours! A massive personal achievement, just got to sort out my pics now:)

Caroline

As I've never managed to get up Pen y Fan I set myself the challenge of getting up there for sunrise today. I didn't make sunrise but I did get to the top for sunset last night and back up again this morning by 9.30.
The light wasn't brilliant, and the wind really knocking me around but I did it :D

Thanks TP for giving me the inspiration to go up Pen y Fan not just once but twice in just over 12 hours! A massive personal achievement, just got to sort out my pics now:)

Caroline

:clap: Well done (y) looking forward to seeing the photos (y) :woot:

I got my entry in! Another black and white orchid one. Not as good as the other day but I wanted to get involved, anyhow I had to choose between that and my sisters 18th birthday party but didn't really take one I thought I could enter so there we go! Looking forward to see everyone else's.

Liz

Last edited:
I'm out and about with the 10 stopper!! Just waiting now for my 4 minute exposure to finish :wave:

Can i still sign up to this , been out with the cam today and took a few shots

Jase

Finally did my photo after a load of messing about with some help from Matt @MWHCVT. Cheers matey (y) only just read this thread. I have been banging the wrong #hash tag on Twitter all day :dick: :( will put that right now.

Massive thanks once again to the great Mr Smooth for putting this together with his team of elves :clap: to the power of ten ;) You certainly inspire me. Wonderful images and thanks for sharing today everyone else.

Struggling for inspiration for today, tried a few things but not happy as nothing any better than a snapshot really so unsure what/if i'll upload :(

Can i still sign up to this , been out with the cam today and took a few shots

Jase

Your more than welcome to be a part of this day (y) get your photo posted (y)

Finally did my photo after a load of messing about with some help from Matt @MWHCVT. Cheers matey (y) only just read this thread. I have been banging the wrong #hash tag on Twitter all day :dick: :( will put that right now.

Massive thanks once again to the great Mr Smooth for putting this together with his team of elves :clap: to the power of ten ;) You certainly inspire me. Wonderful images and thanks for sharing today everyone else.

No worries (y)

Well after struggling to find inspiration I managed to get a shot whilst out with my boys at the local park. Not the greatest photo I have ever taken but its ok I think. Great to be involved, and had fun all the same! :):)

Sorry guys, had a really busy week, and been out today, forgot about it. Well done to those who have taken part & look forward to seeing the pics!

I confess I don't go out shooting that often but, as I just happened to do so today, I thought it'd be rude not to submit something so I've chucked in my effort, FWIW :)

Mines in three pieces (panorama) waiting to be stiched together - so it was done today but I won't be uplooading until some point in the week.... sigh.... the best laid plans of moose and men :LOL:

Well, managed a few hours of shooting - but was obliged to have beers afterwards :D
Who knows :LOL:

Managed to get a early morning sun rising photo, but used my iPhone 4s, :shrug: as I didn't fancy having all my gear at a car boot sale my wife talked me into going too, (mental note, buy wife larger car)need to get it onto the mac to have a look

But been messing in the garden this evening, but was very low on inspiration, been tired, and having family round for a BBQ with water pistol been fired everywhere by the kids.

Hopefully I'll be able to get something out of them, I don't want to spoil it by submitting something that's pants:thumbsdown:

great to have so many people getting there fantastic images in so fast (y) best TP todate in the making :woot:

Just a little reminder if you can also share your photo by the social networks for TP on facebook and twitter that would be amazingly good (y)

Image posted, was hoping for a nice sunset, but got white sky this afternoon

Cleared up a bit and nipped out on my bike last minute, didn't help I forgot to turn the IS back on either.

Image posted, not quite what I was hoping, but it'll do.

I think JPEg or Tiff would be okay - its going to go to print after all - clearly smooth won't want RAW/NeF or anything exotic he can't open.

Certainly are mate. Judy 100's

Thanks Paul, thought as much, just took some XC's off my wife's old bike, hope the rebuild goes well

Back