The "What is it?" thread - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Marcel, hope you enjoyed your tea :D

Ok is this an impression of your thumb print? :eek:

Is it photography related?

how comes we have been "reset"

It is not from a TV / Stereo System.

How long do we give it before more clues? (Or closest guess wins)

Kitchen. :)

It's not the fish tank. I *was* gonna do something on the fish tank, but most people wouldn't have recognised it (unless you've kept marine fish :p)

how comes we have been "reset"

Well the other thread had got a little bit on the long side :LOL:

But just checking back it too 80 days to make it past 10,000 posts :eek: so there's a challenge if ever I've seen one :naughty:

I'm waiting on a response via 'contact us' about getting the OP on this new thread sorted out (y) the first update on the league table will come at approx 1,000 (11,000) posts so by the weekend I'm betting :LOL:

Even though they are not currently showing the rules for part two remain the same folks (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

The switch on a cooker hood/extractor ?

some sort of slidey battery cover

Well the other thread had got a little bit on the long side :LOL:

But just checking back it too 80 days to make it past 10,000 posts :eek: so there's a challenge if ever I've seen one :naughty:

I'm waiting on a response via 'contact us' about getting the OP on this new thread sorted out (y) the first update on the league table will come at approx 1,000 (11,000) posts so by the weekend I'm betting :LOL:

Even though they are not currently showing the rules for part two remain the same folks (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Matt I agree you should have had the first post in part2, then the rules and league table would be kept there as in the original thread. as a short term measure would you like me to put them in the 1st post on here until the mods change mine to the second post in this thread

Matt I agree you should have had the first post in part2, then the rules and league table would be kept there as in the original thread. as a short term measure would you like me to put them in the 1st post on here until the mods change mine to the second post in this thread

That would be brilliant Dave (y)

:tumbleweed:

So come on Matt ... are any of the last ideas close to what it is?

D :D

:D its Marcels challenge were on Dawn

:LOL: You know what I mean .... okay may be time for me to hit the pit!

Night Night all!

Cheers

Dawn :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back