Things left behind! ... (Feel free to add yours)

Me and the Mrs have taken several lost animal things home to give them a forever home :D

Not shoes though :D

Well spotted and captured Gramps :D

Me and the Mrs have taken several lost animal things home to give them a forever home :D

Not shoes though :D

Well spotted and captured Gramps :D
Thanks Alan. :)

I do like your street stuff Roger, always raises a smile.

Nice theme Roger :)

Me and the Mrs have taken several lost animal things home to give them a forever home
And now there are kids all over the area, crying because when they went back for their dropped toy, it wasn't where they thought it was :p

A great set of images, Roger. I often see "detritus" around where I live but have never thought of photographing it. Well spotted (y)

Well spotted and captured, Gramps (y)

Reminds me of the time we took our daughter to Edinburgh when she was a toddler.
We were on our way home to Aberdeen and got as far as Perth when she woke up screaming that she had left her Andy Panda.
We about turned back to Edinburgh and luckily found it where she left it - PHEW!! :rolleyes:

A great set of images, Roger. I often see "detritus" around where I live but have never thought of photographing it. Well spotted (y)
There you go Steve, a new project! ;)
Well spotted and captured, Gramps (y)

Reminds me of the time we took our daughter to Edinburgh when she was a toddler.
We were on our way home to Aberdeen and got as far as Perth when she woke up screaming that she had left her Andy Panda.
We about turned back to Edinburgh and luckily found it where she left it - PHEW!! :rolleyes:
Sounds familiar ... though ours are well grown up now. :)

Well spotted..... Would never have thought to take shots like this but i will in the future !
This is probably the strangest left behind I've spotted.

The clue is that it was in a pedestrian underpass near to a school in Seefeld, Austria. At the time, our best guess was that it was part of a class project or suchlike and forgotten for some reason. In any case, when we passed back through the underpass a few hours later, the scary skeleton was gone...

Skeleton in the Seefeld underpass P1170482.jpg

Left ... but probably not forgotten...

Bicycle with Child Carrier parked Heavitree Road Exeter PSZ IMG_0035.JPG

this has been hanging around for a couple of days so I guess it really is
Left behind!! (it may well be a right but didn't check)

left behind.jpg

Great idea for a thread @gramps :) I can only think of one image that fits this idea but, as Paul said above, I will look out for more in future. I was mystified why this pair of shoes was left on a deserted beach with no-one around.

TP Week 26: Pair by Andrea Thrussell, on Flickr

Work Bollard.jpg

Bag.jpg

Back