TP Day 2013 - post your photo here

Killing time to catch the Eurotunnel last night. The sunset over the sea looking from Calais to Dover - taken at 19:27 on 31 August 2013. Taken on my old faithful Canon 400D with an 18-135mm IS zoom at 126mm, ISO 200, 1/500th at f11.

Sunset_in_Calais_France_31_August_2013 by DRounding, on Flickr

Last edited:
weird postings going on last night

You dont like my burger? :D its not a critique section nor a favouring section. Its each to their own and its unfair to pick favs. Let the pics speak for themselves.

You dont like my burger? :D its not a critique section nor a favouring section. Its each to their own and its unfair to pick favs. Let the pics speak for themselves.

I think he's possibly refering to the 40 or so duplicate postings that I had to take a machete to this morning... If anybodies entry has disappeared entirely (as opposed to just being there once instead of 6 times or more) please accept my apologies, and feel free to re-post (once!)

I think he's possibly refering to the 40 or so duplicate postings that I had to take a machete to this morning... If anybodies entry has disappeared entirely (as opposed to just being there once instead of 6 times or more) please accept my apologies, and feel free to re-post (once!)

Yea, any idea what was wrong with the forum last night? It was running like a 3 legged dog in a ballpit.

Here is my effort from the Bubblecar Museum

Could have been better for taking photos, but a very interesting place and can't complain for three quid entrance fee (tea shop was very nice too, homemade cake at reasonable prices)

Date Time Original = 2013-08-31 14:43:35

Bubblecars.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
stan the man said:
one from a half marathon race this morning...

whipspeed said:
Out for coffee with my son this morning & we stopped to get this shot.

I think that both of you may have missed the point of the thread! :)

Ok, here is mine.

Not a great photo by any measure but it was part of my day and what stopped me doing anything else. taken at 21:21 on the 31st.

Another Night Shift

9643469795_bbbbacb850_c.jpg
[/url]
P1110780 by Johneyre1964, on Flickr[/IMG]

Fittingly for a big day I reached a big milestone, my first image taken with a view camera.

Although it is just a snap to me it is as rewarding as any photo I've taken, it took me about 20 minutes to get the right combination of movements, to be honest I should have used a touch of swing as the tip of the left wing is a touch soft, but it is the achievement.

I am hoping to make this my main landscape camera, and keep the Mamiya for rush shots.

Angel Of The North - A Milestone For Me by mark_mullen, on Flickr

Saturday ended up being a really busy day with not much time to spare, so the best I could manage was Pip the dog chasing her ball:

14:33.59 and a young lad eyes up a Dub Bus at VW Action Santa Pod.

Which_Bus.jpg

Chatsworth house from a hot air balloon. 7.47am

wqns.jpg

wow... I would love to try photographing from a hot air balloon.....great picture

Do you do ballooning as a hobby or was this a trip?

Very nice Brian !!!! - I bet you were holding your new camera tight :D

Well here's mine, Didn't get the sunset I went for as it was very poor... but I caught a harvest instead

The tractor and Combine are a bit too central for my liking but I didn't want to loose the little bit of colour there was in the sky :)

TP DAY 2013 - The last harvest by TP DK, on Flickr

Last edited:
My Pic of the day taken at the Rhyl Airshow

9675304536_12ab500fbe_b.jpg

Some lovely shots here

Last edited:
Fab shots all love the colours on the plane Raymond (y)

ha ha fun shot Peter

I can never manage owt like that Tom

mines a boring shot but with no mobility all I could do housebound now almost dont get owt much now

Last edited:
Back