Daily Vince31 - 366 Challenge (the End is Near)

vince31 said:
I agree but unsure how to do it in Photoscape :LOL: will have a play(y)

In photoscape I don't actually like the white balance correction, I would use the remove colour cast tool and set the colour cast to remove the warm yellow at about 85% (y)

Hi Vince :)

Master and his Hound... Nice background, like the composition and the square crop works well too - Love it (y)

Tomato family tree... Nice idea, I actually prefer the first one :D

Cheers DK , it just shows everyone's Eyes and tastes are different(y)

The Hound shot was an off the hip shot from Saturdays meet.

I love that my only slight niggle is that it would be even better if the flower were further away so you could see the entire reflection :D

I totally agree Matt but by the time the wind had blew it into the middle the flower was waterlogged:crying:

I did get a shot of it but I wasn't happy with it to be honest(y)

Hi Vince - ust catching up with the thread again , i'm loving day 60 - athough i agree with matt about the reflection - with the moorhen , the eye and head look a triffe soft - was the focal point on the breast and wing ?

62 works well (y) maybe a little on the soft side but I suspect it may be down to a higher ISO :thinking: as I've not checked the exif it also looks a touch cool on my screen

really love 63 the full reflection just makes it for me (y)

Matt

Last edited:
Nice shots of the berries and the passion flower reflection is quite a turn on, photographically speaking!!

Thanks Bob , glad you enjoying :) The Power of the Passion Flower

62 works well (y) maybe a little on the soft side but I suspect it may be down to a higher ISO :thinking: as I've not checked the exif it also looks a touch cool on my screen

really love 63 the full reflection just makes it for me (y)

Matt

I agree the Moorhen is a little soft Matt , best of a bad bunch from my Saturdays shots.
The passion flower is an awesome flower!!

best of a bad bunch from my Saturdays shots.

We all have those days mate, yesterdays for me was a day that ended up being very long with a single photo of the day taking me almost 4 hours to capture and process :bang: and today's is really not as good as I would have liked but I learnt a lot so that is just going online right now

[/QUOTE]

We all have those days mate, yesterdays for me was a day that ended up being very long with a single photo of the day taking me almost 4 hours to capture and process :bang: and today's is really not as good as I would have liked but I learnt a lot so that is just going online right now

Tommorrow will be a better day for us both I can feel it (y)

Back