You think about photography too much when......

When you actually consider taking the camera in the bath to get macro bubble shots :confused:

Yes! Plus most of the other ones :D

And when even your mam refers to you as a bit of a geek (cheers!)

it's 11:06 and I'm still browsing TP instead of going to work !

actually still waiting for the Postman and my new 50mm....:sulk:

When you start evaluating the bokeh your eye produces in different light, focussing on different things and imagining all the out of focus lights as polygons...

When you're packing your hand baggage for holiday and decide to take an extra lens rather than more pants/socks/t-shirts.

You'd rather spend an hour or so mid holiday doing laundry rather than leave a lens at home!

...... you feel you want to taking along your camera along on something like a trip to the shops.

:thinking:

what's wrong with that?

If you'd seen the kind of people who shop at my local supermarket you'd take a camera too- just to prove they exist :LOL:

When you're packing your hand baggage for holiday and decide to take an extra lens rather than more pants/socks/t-shirts.

..and then subsequently carry you bag to the gate with gritted teeth, trying to look like it weighs under the weight limit :D

I snook 15kg onto Ryanair the other week, the bloke in front got pulled - he must have looked like he was struggling!

when you spend more time on here than actually working when sat at your desk :whistle:

... when, even though you're the accountant, you're taking promo pictures for the company you work for.

When you ask the car sales rep. " Do you have one in that colour but with a quick release plate on the roof "

when you want to bunk a day of work so you can go collect your new camera...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash In The Pan
If you'd seen the kind of people who shop at my local supermarket you'd take a camera too- just to prove they exist

Originally Posted by Sam
Been done already....... Walmarters!!

Well thanks to you Sam, and your link to people of walmart, I am now late and my whole day will be spent trying to make up the time I wasted being amazed at how americans dress when they go shopping. Your link shoud have come with a warning about it's addictive properties

when on a romantic weekend away with the wife and driving through the country... and a big bit of me is wishing I had the camera to capture that fantastic landscape we have been sitting looking at whilst whispering sweet nothings in each others ear...

Start exposing in public :help:

when i run out of breath on a climb i take 'photos'

When you take macros of bugs lying down and people think you are probably dead...

When you get extra close to the cliff edge on the seaside just to see if there is an interesting view, or climb a few meters on the rocks with 1ds just to see if that snowdrop is 'any good'...

....When you suggest a full length roller blind for your French windows.

OR

You go to a family do and NOBODY else has brought a camera because they expect you to have brought yours and to spend all the evening running round shooting people :LOL:
That happened to me recently, I turned up ridiculously ill and they still expected me to do it!

...when you look at everything considering composition (thirds and spiral), colours and lines.

.....your daughter thinks she's going to get a picnic......
2339138508_fe7ba1fddc.jpg

Back