£85 is this worth it?

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Loads of really useful photographic accessories.

Included ...

Light stands and carrying bags.

Light stand with fitting for daylight balanced bulb (got it somewhere) for permanent lighting, ideal for photography and video shooting.

Frio flash gun shoe (the little blue thing), screws on to a light stand and firmly holds the flash gun in place for off-camera lighting.

Rogue Flashbender (the flat, white thing), straps onto your flash gun and allows you to shape and bounce the light for more flattering portraits etc.

Gary Fong Lightsphere flash diffuser (great for shooting events / parties etc).

Four photographic umbrellas, two silver, two white, and carrying case.

On-camerra flash bracket.

Flash gels.

On-flash soft-box (works brilliantly, gives lovely soft light).

X-shaped bracket to attach iPad / Tablet to a stand or tripod for shooting video and time lapse etc.

Gorrilapod mini tripod.

Genuine vintage Billingham camera bag, the daddy of camera bags, well used but still very serviceable with years of use left in it.

Nikon SB-80DX flashgun.

Nikon flash sync lead.

Everything is in working and serviceable order, and together cost hundreds of pounds when new.

I think that, at £85, the price is more than fair, but if it gets the stuff sold and into the hands of someone who'll use it I'll be happy enough.

Are you selling this? If so, where are you (as I presume you won't post it)?

It's for sale near me and it appears to be a bargain to an untrained eye.
I was just wanting confirmation that it is actually worth the money I plan on buying it for.

It looks like a good deal to me. Keep what you want sell on what you don't.

The guy selling hasn't been active on Facebook for 2 weeks. Looks like I may have missed out.

Back