10 stop shots, show us what ya got!

Ashness landing 2 is stunning

I'm loving all these recent additions and it's giving me real enthusiasm to go out but the weather is MINGING! :(
Keep up the great work all...

I'm loving all these recent additions and it's giving me real enthusiasm to go out but the weather is MINGING! :(
Keep up the great work all...

My 10 stopper is in France at the moment (along with most of my other gear) and I'm not. This thread is inspiring and depressing me in equal measure :)

gad-westy said:
My 10 stopper is in France at the moment (along with most of my other gear) and I'm not. This thread is inspiring and depressing me in equal measure :)

I feel your pain!

Oooo, there are some stunning shots in here :clap: ... gonna have to get me finger out and dust off me 10 stoppa!

Some lovely stuff here. Already posted in here but a couple of newer ones from me.

Last two already posted elsewhere in the landscape thread.

I agree #3 and #4 are wall hangers for sure. Absolutely STUNNING images.

What length exposure where you using for those tow?

Thanks guys

What length exposure where you using for those tow?

232 seconds for the third and 161 for the fourth. They were taken about 8 hours apart and 300 yards away from each other. One at sunset the other the following dawn. Ullswater is about 5 miles away so I get a bit spoiled.

Christ on a bike Kev, they are fantastic.

I especially like no 2. The composition works well with the tree in the centre of shot and the clouds rushing past either side.

Some fantastic shots on here. I'm debating whether to go out and buy one and give it a shot.

Do it. If you don't get to grips, you can always sell the filter again

Finally got a chance to play with my B&W 110 after owning it for 10 months. Having looked back at what I took, I think I didn't have a long enough shutter speed. But here are a couple of first attempts:

Rocks in the sea
7724259794_7f5bd04b0e_b.jpg

Lynmouth Stream
7719972976_f1654aa2d4_b.jpg

i have to get me one of these 10 stoppers pics that everyone has put on are amazing great job guys

Back