• Poll closed .

sirch

Lu-Tze
Admin
Name
The other Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Post your entries on the theme of Cluttered in this thread by 23:59 on 28th February 2021. A poll will go up for seven days afterwards.

Entries must be SHOT ON FILM, and must be TAKEN ON OR AFTER THE 1st DECEMBER 2020. The rules and themes can be found >>>here<<<

This thread is for entries only, no discussion in this thread please but you can >>>click here for the discussion thread<<<

Last edited:

blue_clutter

by D M Bloor, on Flickr

Combining several lockdown projects with a view of the clutter on my study magnetic whiteboard. Shot using diy 3D printed 4x5 camera on Agfa CP-BU blue sensitive x-ray film developed for 6 minutes in 1+50 homebrew 'Rodinol' then contact printed onto homemade cyanotype paper in February sun.

So, last day to get a shot for this month, Sun is shining, camera is loaded. A nice walk along the canal with Mrs Snap and my new Voigtlander Bessamatic Deluxe and 35mm lens.For some reason I decided to shoot a roll of Adox CHS Art 25 ISO film, 10 years OOD :thinking: Anyway, turns out the camera is knackered, the shutter speed/aperture interface dial thingy is pretty much jammed so all my shots were taken at f16 or f22 and at 1/250th or 1/500th of a second.
Turns out this was about right....who knew?

Cluttered by Andy, on Flickr

Spotted this cluttering up the side of the road. Contax 139Q on out of date Kodak Ultramax 400.

50889727393_1f0967e333_z.jpg
A Bag Of Sxxt by Janet

Nice one Paul. Well done!

Congrats @Boots great shot.

Back