weekly 2022 - 52's from Ecniv

Week 30 - Dusty
This one stumped me. Only thing I could think of was stomping my foot (or having someone else do it) and take a picture of the dust cloud...
Didn't go and try though.

So from a trip to Portugal earlier this year, where the dusty sand from the sahara (I think) was blown up through europe and coated a car...

Or, as with a few others, a sandy beach that could be dusty...

Last edited:
Week 32 - Internal(s)
Majority of the ideas I thought have were taken already. And probably much better than I could...

On the ceiling in the 'alley' inside of a building, central Amsterdam by primark...

Inside Amsterdam on a canal (internal between the canal edges)...

might have a few more ideas soon though... maybe

Last edited:
Water - the street scene with the building is great, catches the eye and draws me in

Good and comprehensive catch up. I like particularly like the dusty car, and the food one is nicely presented

The surrounding subjects certainly make it look small, whatever it is. Is it a tablet?

Sorry for not commenting on your catch up, but well done for catching up! I am very behind on comments.

I just wanted to mention, I wouldn't worry about an idea being taken. We all frequently do the same thing, but it is always interesting to see how the same idea can still be quite different.

The surrounding subjects certainly make it look small, whatever it is. Is it a tablet?

Sorry for not commenting on your catch up, but well done for catching up! I am very behind on comments.

I just wanted to mention, I wouldn't worry about an idea being taken. We all frequently do the same thing, but it is always interesting to see how the same idea can still be quite different.
Its an anti allergy pill.... very small in comparison - although now, I have other pics I should have used... but at the time hadn't taken ...

Still processing pics, but have a few good ones for ideas...
Precision might be a problem ;)

Wow! that's a solid set of catch ups! You've been very busy. Some crackers in there - I love the shot of the monastery through the gorge.

Back