24" x 20" Canvas - £19.99 Delivered

Another vote with the majority here. Got three of these done to test the quality and I'm more than happy. Yes the construction is cheap and the materials are only adequate but on the wall, this counts for far less than the colour and tone representation. Both of which are very very close to the files I uploaded.

I would say to any potential buyers that however much you think you have a grasp on how much of the image is lost to the wrap, allow more still. It's not just the edges but the image has to go all the way onto the rear of the frame to look clean on the wall.

I would say to any potential buyers that however much you think you have a grasp on how much of the image is lost to the wrap, allow more still. It's not just the edges but the image has to go all the way onto the rear of the frame to look clean on the wall.

I guess that might be why they ask you not to put borders on ;)

On mine, I created my image in photoshop to the pixels they requested, I then used the canvas size option in photoshop to cut 3cm off each edge. What I saw then is pretty much identical to what was delivered to me, and I have no gap between the image and the wall.

Thought i'd give these a go....just ordered, so we'll see what the turn around is like.....

Website aint THE most user-friendly though....

I used Snapmad this week after seeing them recommended on another forum. Took 3 working days from sending order to receiving, but it was dispatched in 24 hours so the Channel Islands location made it 2 days to deliver

P1050246-2.jpg

Got my order through this afternoon...Agree with most on here, VERY good quality for the money! :D

Ordered 20:00ish on the 24th, delivered at 13:00 on the 29th....quick turnaround was a bonus! :D

I made an order Thursday the 9th - they said it wouldnt be here in time for Christmas, which I didnt mind too much.

But I got an email saying dispatch would be in 48 working hours. Ignored that as I assumed the message on the website superseded that, then got an email last Wednesday saying it has been dispatched but I'm still yet to actually receive it.

Is this normal? Should I give them a call and see if they have a tracking number or anything?

A tracking number won't help you - it's Royal Mail/Courier companies that are struggling with the weather and the backlog from the past 2-3 weeks. There's a few threads on the forums at the moment regarding people waiting on prints, etc. to be delivered.

Xmas might be a bit optimistic if it was only shipped from Jersey last Wednesday.

My canvas turned up last week. Took about 5 days from ordering. Really pleased with it. So much so, im giving it to the Parents in law as a Xmas gift (the photo is of thier daughter) and Im going to order another for myself in the new year.
Also ordered lots of other prints, including some A2 sized. Really pleased with them all and the service.

Much quicker delivery than thier partner shop 7dayshop.

Just a quick note to thank Dek Hog for bringing this to our attention. Always wondered what a canvas would look like without being able to justify the cost to experiment & find out but at this price I was able to do so.

Anyway ordered on 23rd & it turned up today so I consider that outstanding service. I am very pleased with the canvas although, as expected from other posts on this thread, the space required around the outside is bigger than that quoted.

All in all really happy and will undoubtedly use them again

Well mine arrived this morning, I ordered 2 on the 23/12/10 and with Christmas and snow and stuff they arrived this morning. Not bad for £20 although I miscalculated the amount of space required around the edge and its clipped a corner of the subject, luckily with that image I can get away with it but I'd allow a little more then they say.

I upsized to 7200x4800 like they recommended and then reduced the canvas by 60mm - 30mm on each side to check and it did fit, I shall go 45mm next time.

I ordered 2, one arrived today...absolutely chuffed to bits with it!

More on order soon methinks!

Just got my 2nd from them :) much better than the first, hope they keep up the good work :)

My second arrived today...spot on again!

Would make nice birthday pressies methinks!

Another (y) from me - ordered 2 24x16 prints a few days ago, they arrived promptly and are very presentable.

Two more ordered yesterday.

:)

I ordered 2 last Tuesday evening and they arrived in Inverness this morning. I've no expensive ones to compare them with, but I'm very pleased with them and £19.99 for a 24x16 delivered to the Highlands is brilliant!(y)

Must go and look for some more badly composed shots with room to spare round the edges ......... ;)

Really pleased with mine.

Will order some more, would be great if they did bigger sizes, even at extra cost.

Well just ordered one and will report on quality when it arrives

Well I got mine a few days back and we are also very happy. The file I used was off an old (6 MP) camera so I upsized the file but thought it would be a good test and the result is excellent.

Would use them again my only worry is that this price might not last long. Is it some kind of introductory offer or something as its supper cheap

I think I may ask them before I offer them to customers (y)

.......I upsized to 7200x4800 like they recommended and then reduced the canvas by 60mm - 30mm on each side to check and it did fit, I shall go 45mm next time.

I was a wee bit worried when I read that here about upsizing, as I missed this on their site.

I sent for a 24" by 20" using a 2905x2336, it arrived yesterday and I am really most impressed.

They must have upsized it for me, very, very good quality!

Are you able to provide a photo of the canvas quality from the 6mp image? I have a few that I'm tempted to get from my old camera.

There you go, taken with my wife's compact camera. Well this picture of the canvas was, the actual photo on the canvas was taken with my old Fuji finepix 9600 (6MP)

canvas.jpg

Last edited:
There you go, taken with my wife's compact camera. Well this picture of the canvas was, the actual photo on the canvas was taken with my old Fuji finepix 9600 (6MP)

Excellent (y) I think my bank balance is about to be reduced a little :D

Excellent (y) I think my bank balance is about to be reduced a little :D

Yeah they really are good quality, (y) I don't know why people are going on about the rear being messy yeah its just staple gunned to the frame but who stares at the back and you could tape over the staples

I may have to get myself a family portrait done now then.

I've just ordered 2 24X16 canvas prints. Ordered at 9pm last night and just had an email saying that they have been dispatched.

Will post my thoughts when they arrive.

thats a big one, John, nice photo
Dave

Well I ordered on Wednesday 19th at about 8pm and they have both arrived this morning at 8am. Turn around time seems to be really good.

I havnt seen them yet because im at work but my wife is over the moon with them. They were a surprise and she didnt know they were coming.

I'll post a photo tonight when I get back home

I have had 4 prints so far, no prob's, great value for money, TRIFFIC, will use again,
Jim

Just ordered for the first time, was tempted ages ago but forgot about this thread and have still been using Photobox for most things. GF doesn't know yet and she'll moan when she finds out, picture of her from over a year ago (she thinks she deletes all pictures of her)

:) If i don't post on this site again you know why!

I was going to order a 40x30 print yesterday, but the website kept crashing, so I had to go elsewhere, shame as the last 3 times Ive used snapmad they have been very good.

Hmm.
Im still waiting for the canvas I ordered back in October from snapmad. Their customer service is non existent, as is their refund policy since they just keep telling me to 'check my local sorting office', and 'am i sure the address they have for me is correct'.

Taking the pi[]ss now. Wont be using them again.

Last edited:
Hmm.
Im still waiting for the canvas I ordered back in October from snapmad. Their customer service is non existent, as is their refund policy since they just keep telling me to 'check my local sorting office', and 'am i sure the address they have for me is correct'.

Taking the pi[]ss now. Wont be using them again.

That's a Damn shame :runaway: maybe they are good (like they were for me and others) when things go right but if things go wrong.....:puke:

Like you have found out, hopefully just a one off :cautious:

Last edited:
Back