Daily 365 Prime Lens Project

cheers!

Day 30 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. Lazy Bobby...

030_365_TP.jpg

Thanks guys. Yes you are right, matt, about the wedding shot. Quick edit on the laptop and his face has got a green tint. Is been corrected now on the desktop, was a but awkward to sort at first.

Thanks very much. Funnily enough day 31 was literally a quick shot as I was off out to meet a couple. I must try to not think about it too much. Maybe that is my first big revelation of this project.

Thought I ought to take a peak at your 365 and I'm glad I did, some fantastic shots.

Keep it going buddy, it sometimes gets to be hard work but its very rewarding.

Great work

Thanks Paul. It is tough finding not only inspiration but the time. Like todays shot, just a quick grab shot which I was fairly happy with.

Day 35 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. The football season is among us and I am very happy! Bobby seems happy too and he should be seeing how his name comes from arguably Englands greatest footballer.

035_365_TP.jpg

Day 36 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. I said you will get to see a bit about me and this photograph (although my least technical) is exactly that. If you know exactly what all this is then please comment as I would love to hear about it. Tidy-Hi!

036_365_TP.jpg

Gotta ask, the footballer Bobby is named after, Charlton or Moore?

I reckon its got to be Moore because he has far to much hair for it to be Charlton...!!!

Day 37 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. Starfighter - Apache. Jack is such a good reader for a 6 year old and this is one of his favourite books.

037_365_TP.jpg

I might not bother updating this page anymore and just keep it to my facebook and google+. I got a suspension for standing up for people who "can't afford" a certain fruit based product and the fruit police got me a suspension.

I have to be careful what I say though.... :help: One wrong word about :muted: and you are in trouble.

Still, I enjoy doing the 365 which is the main thing.

No, you got a 24 hour suspension for indulging in a childish, spatty and pathetic argument.
But hey, if you want to carry on being childish and take your ball home.

That's a bit of a strong statement telling me to take my ball home! I did not think it was childish, spatty and pathetic. Obviously you think that and decide to post that assumption up in plain view of everyone. There is moderation then there is just jumping down peoples throats, like this thread.

I didn't tell you to take your ball home, I said "If you want to carry on.....".
On the topic of posting assumptions up in plain view.....

I got a suspension for standing up for people
the fruit police got me a suspension.
One wrong word about :muted: and you are in trouble.
Few assumptions there, eh?

Besides, you weren't the *only* one suspended. You had a childish spat and got a short 24 hour suspension for it. It's not the end of the world. It may sound harsh but deal with it. The other member got the same too, so you weren't singled out.
There's no need to be petty and threaten to stop posting because of it. No need to feel so hurt and hard done by.

We promised we were going to crack down on disrespectful bickering and arguing, and we are.

Whoever did it was really harsh on someone sticking up for themselves and countless other people with the assumption given in that thread.

I'll be watching my mouth alright cos I don't want to be part of another crackdown just to set an example.

Really enjoying looking through your 365 Prime Lens project and had to chuckle at Day 3, as I spend a large proportion of my down time playing Lego City "police and baddies" with my 4 year old son! Great project... keep it up.

Really enjoying looking through your 365 Prime Lens project and had to chuckle at Day 3, as I spend a large proportion of my down time playing Lego City "police and baddies" with my 4 year old son! Great project... keep it up.

Thanks Neale. Spotted your name cos I've been checking your wedding 365 blog almost daily so it's nice to hear the comments. I've been keeping it up but just not posting them on here. Maybe I should go them all, resize them for here and put them back up? :shrug:

Thanks Neale. Spotted your name cos I've been checking your wedding 365 blog almost daily so it's nice to hear the comments. I've been keeping it up but just not posting them on here. Maybe I should go them all, resize them for here and put them back up? :shrug:
Be nice to see your progress(y)

Day 41 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. Bobby is learning every day and he bows down to master. Although he has a bit of a grumble like he is doing now to the wife.

041_365.jpg

Day 42 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. I could be in trouble when Annie's OCD kicks in and she sees that I accidentally spilt a few of her colour thingies.

042_365.jpg

Day 44 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. This is a photograph of my wedding certificate which I achieved 8 years ago after successfully completing my relationship test with Lou haha! I have obviously used some selective blur from the lens (or bokeh if you know the lingo) so that it can't all be read. Does anyone out there know where that writing originates from?

044_365.jpg

Back