Daily 365 Prime Lens Project

wow these really are gorgeous shots.....

I bet the happy couple will be thrilled with rainbow shot... how cool!

Day 106 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. This is the boys and girls pumpkin.

106_365.jpg

You're a little late with certain events, there! :LOL:

Day 110 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. We all went out to the woods this morning. It has been like this for weeks now only the colour seems to go from the trees to the ground as they fall from the trees. This is Bobby's playground.

110_365.jpg

Day 116 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. Bobby is 5 month old now, but you wouldn't tell when you see the size of him. It's funny when other dog owners freak out at him going near their puppy, only for them to be told he is either the same age or younger than their pup.

116_365.jpg

Day 117 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. LEST WE FORGET. There was a big turnout on Skipton High Street today. I had hoped to be close to get a shot of the wreath laying but if that was the case I would not have been able to capture the sheer numbers of people who turned up today.

117_365.jpg

Another amazing update, I think that my favourite has to be the spooky lights, closely followed by the sunny woods (y) though it has to be said what wonderful timing to get a rainbow in there wedding shot (y)

Another great set and apologies for not picking any out for comment, but I'm trying to catch up on so much - looked through and really like how you have an eye for taking a detail of life and making it look so great (y)

110 gorgeous!! i have a place like that near me i go to often its beautiful!

115.... corrie:LOL::LOL: my kinda shot.. low down love it!!

Thank you for the kind feedback. I can't upload any tonight, only came on to give trader feedback. I'll try and get some more uploaded tomorrow BUT only after I go through everyone elses projects first.

Wow, some lovely shots in here! Missed so many since I went awol! Love the trees on day 103

Lovely shots!... Love the belt collection, nice and vibrant and that last one is ace!(y)

A great updated, I love that last one (y) can you send him to me once he's finished :LOL: I love the idea behind the lego OCD one however the DVD's are spoiling the photo for me :(

Yeah I see what you mean but I wasn't going to start removing stuff for that photo, just had to get it snapped before my daughter saw it.

Day 124 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. Busy day with wedding relating stuff today and that's all that is on my mind. Until curry and homeland later! Up in the morning and processing wedding photos, then meeting with a couple who are tieing the knot next month, then back to processing photos. No Jaguar yet though, it's not all Austin Powers baby!

124_365.jpg

Day 125 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. I love my cameras so much I take them to the shower with me... This little trip caused the focus to be very narrow indeed!

125_365.jpg

Day 126 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. I've been really busy lately putting the finishing touches to a wedding so have neglected putting any photos up. Even Jack got bored with me being locked away he decided to fix his own lego police station that his mate broke. No, sabotaged. That's a much better word.

126_365.jpg

Back