Daily 365 Prime Lens Project

Day 82 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. A 4 year old and a 4 month old. He is a timid beast.

082_365.jpg

Day 84 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. Man alive, I do not recommend trying to keep 2 Airedales staying still for a few seconds in a poorly lit room. Next time: go outside into the sun Paul.

084_365.jpg

Day 86 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. The 28mm takes a spin out to see what it can capture. It manages to get my beer spilling itself all over my best L-series lens!

086_365.jpg

Day 87 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. I said I would give you an insight to my world during this project. Most of you will all know Bobby by now. As you can see he is a vicious and downright naughty 4 month old puppy. Attacks everything. He has chewed through 4 of my cameras.... only he hasn't. Try telling that to the "person" who wrote the letter in to our kids school getting him barred from the corner where he waits for the kids. Even the teacher thinks it is ludicrous haha! Hmmm....time to play some games at the playground now.

087_365.jpg

Day 88 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. Our kids are very active and love outside. But they love a good bit of Mario. Jack is contemplating jumping this wall to the beck...don't think so son!

088_365.jpg

Day 89 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. The sun was just to the right of the frame creating this gorgeous light. Here, Annie is in the big kids playground dicing with an A&E appointment as usual. She has freaked out some other parents with the skills she has on the bars. Gymnastics it is then!

089_365.jpg

I'll try and catch up with everyone elses over the next few days.

Day 93 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. This is where the hard work of the wedding day all comes together. I am most likely to spend more time at this computer than all the other work, including shooting the wedding, put together.

093_365.jpg

Excellent stuff! Some fine shots in there. Especially like the B&W shots :) Clouds are fantastic on day 83

I've only just noticed your thread, damn! Good thing you swang by mine or I wouldn't have looked here!

You've got some really great shots and you're doing well! I particularly like the camera lens mug! But only as I have one :LOL: Day 20 is great too!

Some really excellent photos here, freefall, and I've only had a very quick look - will be going back for a more relaxed viewing!

I want your dog, BTW. :naughty:

He is such an awesome dog!

Day 95 of my 365 Day Prime Lens Project which I will be uploading more on this page. I think most of us here know where this is.

095_365.jpg

Day 99 of my 365 Day Prime Lens Project brought this little surprise. Walking round a reservoir with lots of shooting going on and then these 2 guys were in a quite secluded part of the water. I gave the one on the right a wave and pointed my Canon at him then took this photo. Thankfully he did not point his Canon at me haha!

099_365.jpg

Day 100 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. In a pub there has always been this ring and both times I have visited the pub I always wondered why the ring was on this string. So in comes a really nice 79 year old man and his Canadian mates. He says it is called "Bull Ring" and had a go. It took a good few swings before he got the ring on the hook. I had a go....managed to get it on within 5 attempts, not bad for a first go!

100_365.jpg

I love Airedales. We borrowed one for a while and he was great with the kids, such a good temperament and had a good personality. We waited a long time for our Bobby which felt like the right thing to do, we was in no rush afterall.

Day 102 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. A few years ago someone would have paid £300k for that shell, spent £200k doing it up and hoped to turn a £5k profit.

102_365.jpg

Oh wow you have some truly beautiful shots here.. well done...

Well and truly subscribed now!!... look forward to seeing some more!

Your Dogs are lovely that's what i would like...:love:

Day 103 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. A couple of times taking Bobby out for a walk I have spotted these rays of light. The first time I came here it was all misty. Could have done with an X-Press 2 - Smoke Machine scenario going on for this shot though.

103_365.jpg

Day 108 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. Cleaning one of the cameras for tomorrows wedding. That lens is my workhorse, never let me down. Not once.

108_365.jpg

Day 109 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. Yesterday's photo comes from a wedding and is shot with the 50mm prime lens. I've plucked this one out as it has the autumn feel of a wedding. Plus a rainbow! Everybody loves Zippy!

109_365.jpg

FF loving the rainbow over the happy couple !!

Thanks. I found it quite funny because the video company couldn't get the shot. :razz:They set up 4, yes 4 tripods in the ceremony room before I had chance to see the registrar. Gutted, I was in a tough environment.

Back