Daily 365 Prime Lens Project

Day 46 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. Electronic Technology! Jack was excited to know the WiFi was on, he went straight to Google and searched for Jackie Chan. It's also interesting to see that he appears to have been searching for Alton Towers. Hint maybe?

046_365.jpg

Day 49 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. This mysterious orb was seen floating outside the back room... It would expand and then shrink at times. Fear but then curiosity got the better of me and human instinct made me think. "Protect the kids...grab the camera...wife will be OK." Before I could go to protect the kids the camera was on the dining room table and just so happened to have the 50mm prime lens on it. Well...I wouldn't want to wake the kids in a panic would I? Looks like I got this shot after all. Hey, why has the clock spun forward? And why is it hard to sit down?

049_365.jpg

Day 50 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. Today I went to meet a couple before their wedding and when I went back to the hotels helipad someone has taken my helicopter! The animals!

050_365.jpg

Day 55 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. This is the view from our local! We have only discovered we can take Bobby on a walk to here for a drink. Next summer we shall be coming here more often.

055_365.jpg

Day 56 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. It's tough getting the time to update these on time, sometimes even getting them from camera is hard. As wedding season is well under way I certainly won't stop but just can't get these up on time. Hope you are all still enjoying the insight into my world.

056_365.jpg

Day 58 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. What else can I say about this? It's wrong. Horrible creatures. I am so scared of Jelly Fish it is almost laughable. Shark in the water....fine. Jelly fish in the water... not fine! I think Jack's school might get a letter of complaint for bringing horror books home at such an early age. Ugh!

058_365.jpg

Day 59 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. Happy birthday Lou! This was taken last night and scheduled to be posted this morning. The kids loved doing their mummy a special birthday card!

059_365.jpg

Day 60 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. Bobby is getting big now. He met a 12 week old labrador puppy and dwarfed it recently. He is leaning against the dining table chair. He is going to get huge! Happy Birthday Lou!

060_365.jpg

Day 61 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. Annie's idea of playing chess is Homer going to the pub for a beer with his best mate... Daddy Homer. Wonder where she got that from.... ;-)

061_365.jpg

Day 66 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. I've not long since had a knock at the door and received this thank you gift from a client. That was such a nice gesture and I'm looking forward to drinking it!

066_365.jpg

Day 74 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. Jack's quest to watch Transformers on his DS via YouTube took a step closer today...he thinks he has the code!

074_365.jpg

Day 75 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. When out for a walk with the kids and Bobby this morning I came across this. It's an old barn but it has a tree growing from within it. I wonder just how long it has been like that for?

Day 77 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. This kind of says a lot about me lately. Late at night the thing on the left fuels the end process which is obtained through the thing on the right.

077_365.jpg

Day 78 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. This light in the cellar is very clinical and is very bright. Only, I want to replace it with a UV light because something else lurks in the cellar and it makes a very deep noise.

078_365.jpg

So, I was wondering how the heck I missed all of this stuff and then realised you are a cheeky, sneaky dumper of amazing photos. I am really enjoying looking through these and giving a bump to suggest to others that they go right the way back! (y)

Day 80 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. I'm at a wedding by the time this shows up on your facebook. Remember the other day when I posted the shot of the light? No? Well it was hardly a magical photograph haha. Anyway, this is what helps make that deep noise in the cellar.

080_365.jpg

Day 81 // 365 Day Prime Lens Project. Just a very sneak peek from yesterdays amazing wedding in Manchester at The Place. {Tag yourself if you see yourself} I will be getting some sneaks for the bride and groom to take away on their honeymoon soon. Here is just a sneak of everyone in that incredible open space where the wedding was. This one is for you facebook pals! The wedding yesterday was incredible and I can't wait for Chloe and Mark to receive their photographs. How do I choose a handful for their honeymoon sneak peeks? Argh!!! — at The Place Hotel.

081_365.jpg

Back