Daily 365... why not

karmagarda

Good between the sheets
Name
Conor
Edit My Images
Yes
Just thought seeing as I started a 365, and seeing as my post count here has been EPIC over the last year why not stick it up here too.

Being the ultimate optimist I have no doubt that I will fail miserably quite early. Predictions welcome as to how long I actually last! I'm betting I don't beat 2 months... let's see...

The only rule (or lenience) I shall set myself is that rather than take a photo a day, I will instead attempt to post at least 365 new photos.

1/365

I have still yet to master this iPhoneography lark...

2013 starts with a bang! (1/365) by karmagarda, on Flickr

Great 3 opening images ...will subscribe and keep up to date with your work :)

Welcome.....:wave:

I predict longer now as we shall keep you locked in here to see your images! :D

Great start(y)

Thanks all for taking the time to comment!

To be honest, I think the first image is a little weak. A shot like this wouldn't usually make it to my flickr page, but it forces me to play a little more with iPhoneography which is something I'd like to improve. But I'll probably take most of my shots with a D700.

Now, let me take a gander at all of your threads so far! :naughty:

Made me laugh too. One question, are you wearing pyjamas at tea time? :D

:LOL::LOL::LOL: excellent capture... i do love a bit of face pulling!!:clap::clap:

Simple - I like it!

Thank you!

LOVE day 2 and 4! Welcome to the mad house :LOL:

Thank you! I'll fit right in :nuts:

A good way to show a toast :LOL: good that you raised a glass for the toast :LOL:

A toast to the toast :LOL:

Haha like it(y)

Thank you!

toast and wine ...what a combo :) great image

The lunch of champions!

It's the processing would you believe. It made it look like Marmite though so I kept it!

Cracking opening to your 365 and you're already 1/73rd of the way in ;).

Love the hammer shot, made me chuckle and the toast and wine...mmmm....now that's a lunch :D

Cracking opening to your 365 and you're already 1/73rd of the way in ;).

Love the hammer shot, made me chuckle and the toast and wine...mmmm....now that's a lunch :D

Thank you! Yeah, it was quite a late lunch too. As I mentioned in my flickr page it was a 5 O'Clock lunch... but my justification is it was lunch time in New York... :LOL:

I ran short of time and ideas today. So this shall do. It's a quick snap I took of a couple of friends when showing off my camera to them. At least it keeps me on track!

6/365

Friends (6/365) by karmagarda, on Flickr

Last edited:
Oh somehow I missed this thread over the last few days! I like all of them, but the fridge shot rocks the world! :clap:

We all have those days :D over the last two and a bit years I've shot some right random photo's :LOL: and they look very happy :D

Yep! Well they hadn't seen us in about 7 months because the live the other side of the world, so I sure hope they were happy to see us :D

Oh somehow I missed this thread over the last few days! I like all of them, but the fridge shot rocks the world! :clap:

Thank you!

Righty, it's 11:30 so I have to give up. This is a shot I want to reshoot, and I will do at a later stage.

There's lot's of things wrong with this, from flash position, shadowed eyes, exposure, focus, I could go on. Basically, I'm not awfully happy with it, but I will come back to this shot...

Shadows (7/365) by karmagarda, on Flickr

It is very moody!. Definitely worth revisiting, if you think it can be improved. I quite like it as it is though.

It is very moody!. Definitely worth revisiting, if you think it can be improved. I quite like it as it is though.

Thanks. It's close to what I wanted, but I missed the focus, and the flash was a tad too low throwing my eyes into a shadow. I could easily spend a couple of hours trying to get this one right.

Oh, and the fact my tripod broke half way though didn't help either :razz:. Was a redsnapper too so that's gonna cost me a few quid to replace. Might send them a message as to how repairable it is...

I don't dislike this at all, but agree that it needs just a touch more light to make it viable.

I still like the intenseness of the shot.... look forward to the re-shoot!(y)

I don't dislike this at all, but agree that it needs just a touch more light to make it viable.

You could be right. I was thinking less light though because it's not quite full on "low key" I'm going for here which usually exposes a lot more of the subject. I'm thinking somewhere in between low key and rim lighting. But I could be wrong on whether that will need more or less light.

I intend having a play with this when I have a lot more time and see what I can come up with.

I still like the intenseness of the shot.... look forward to the re-shoot!(y)

There shall be one! Watch this space!

Last edited:
I like it Conor! Like you said, it's a shame your eye's in shadow but I like it all the same :) I, too, am looking forward to the reshoot :D

Back