Daily 365... why not

Been missing this thread, some very cool images (Kings cross stands out as a stunner). Love your latte skills, but I think you should start with a replica of the mash potato mountain from "Close Encounters"

I'm getting there! I will do this! I WILL DO THIS!!! :nuts:

That saying about runnin before you walk does come to mind - you could always come to mine to practice, I drink coffee all day long :D

Aye, I'm having trouble with the walking part as it is :LOL:. If you're based near wembley I could pop over and make your lunch time coffees for you?? :LOL:

Been missing this thread, some very cool images (Kings cross stands out as a stunner). Love your latte skills, but I think you should start with a replica of the mash potato mountain from "Close Encounters"

Thanks! I think if I'm having trouble getting a couple of ears out of the foam I'll have major problems with mash potato mountain :LOL:

Great concept on the Latte Chris

Thanks Paul :p

:puke: you can keep it :D

You don't like wine :eek:

Agree with comments about number 52 - nice shot!

Thank you!

Mmmmm. Day 60, one of my favourites.

And it was a very nice bottle indeed! Needed a couple of hours in the decanter though :eek:

P.S. I have film waiting to be uploaded but the buggers left it in a collections office rather than sticking it through the letter box... really not sure why they did that, our letterbox should be plenty big enough to get the stuff pushed through.

Anyway, I'll upload whatever comes out of that... and then I'll review the whole situation. This whole film thing isn't working out too well for a 365

Last edited:
So, 2 films came back and they were of not bad quality to be honest. I could probably dump 60 shots from it and on to my 365 and catch up, but I'll just end up with a lot of crap shots. So I'm just going to admit defeat instead :LOL:

There's a few shots up from the first film on flickr, feel free to take a look if you wish. But now I only have 1 project still in my head... 3D latte art :p

Good luck guys. I'll keep an eye on ye from afar!

Awww.. such a shame. Still hopefully see you around and get to observer the progression of your coffee art.

Back