Daily 365... why not

Sounds good to me I'm a bit of a what's in the fridge lets see what we can do with it kind of chef too :)

Doesn't sum up the word yum to me :LOL: I'm not a brocolli guy!

Aw shame! Broccoli is like awesome!

4 nice photo's since my last visit (y) the food looks really tasty (y) but boy for me it has to be the lines photo that is really cool (y)

Cheers! I am looking forward to getting back there with the fe2!

Mmm,looks very nice.

Thank you!

54 is just good enough to eat

And it was!

Sounds good to me I'm a bit of a what's in the fridge lets see what we can do with it kind of chef too :)

Anything can happen when I look in there!

OH MY GOD! That is EPIC!!! I'm gonna have to up my latte art skills!! :LOL:

Also, I have like 50 shots on film I still haven't processed... Although at this rate I need a fairly high hit rate on them to catch up!

Just to prove I am indeed attempting to achieve the awesome latte art Toni linked - here's 56/365.

Excuse the mahoosive miss of focussing due to my awful iPhone skills. Didn't notice until after the coffee had been consumed!!

Anyway, I present to you... WONKY BEAR HEAD!!

56/365 - Wonky bear latte art by karmagarda, on Flickr

Last edited:
I have 2 rolls with about 70 shots currently being developed so there's an epic catchup incoming next week.

Also, sorry for being a horrid 365'r, I've really struggled to keep up with everyone else's work. I have been popping in for a look from time to time, but I must be really rubbish at managing my time or something because I just always seem to be behind!

Anyway, working a bit from wembley recently, what about this for an office with a view!!

57/365 - An office with a view! by karmagarda, on Flickr

To make sure I'm thanking the right person for the donation! :LOL:

Ahh, makes sense. No worries. It's a cause close to my own heart too if I'm honest. Have had both family and friends battle with cancer.

I have to say though, the Conor G thing threw me, because I'm commonly called that in person by a lot of friends! So when I saw it in text on a forum I was wondering if we knew each other or something :LOL:

Back