Scapes - very effective and thanks for the explanation.
Looking up - interesting ceiling light (I assume?). Were you laid on your back to take this?

Until I read the description I was thinking it was created by fractal wood burning. Is the lightning a single image or multiple layers superimposed?

Very nice arty precision shot.

Well, fortunately only 10 challenges to go, it's still a mystery to me why I participated in this!
You don't feel you've got anything out of it? Or you wonder why you've put yourself through it? :D For me, I know it makes me takes photos that I wouldn't usually take. Having said that, I'm a week behind, so it's not always true!

A very artful shot Gerard.
I'm also finding this 52 very challenging (but I guess that's the point), especially as I'm no where near as creative as most of the rest of you - and finding the time to shoot, post and comment has been very challenging in the last couple of months as we've been so busy (away on various holidays enjoying ourselves it has to be said).
I'll stick it out though, there's a feeling of satisfaction even when I scrape in by the skin of my teeth!

Looks like the vehicle is moving away from you. Different and effective.
I like the fact that the Chevrolet badge remains sharp.

Last edited:
Vehicle - I do like the reflections in this. But i think I'd have been tempted to explore a crop where you lose the block work behind and concentrate on the shapes and colours in the paintwork and the red light.

Not sure if that would work but I think it would make a stronger image.

Autumn - love the colours in this. Did you do all this in Post or was this something you achieved in camera?

Back