A challenge for the days ahead: Just a chair (OR CHAIRS!)

Rule of turds FTW.

it can end now, we will decide the winner by carefully counting the bribes you are all going to send me, and i will then tell you the winner...

(note: its being decided by the staff, so perhaps you might need to bribe some of them too)

Cookies sent :D

hobnob.jpg

the winner is: (as judged by your esteemed site staff)

3166726553_0f99efc95d_o.jpg

with very close second:

Toilet(framed-small).jpg

It was the Jack Daniels that swung it, wasn't it? :D Am I right in thinking the winner was Yvonne's. If so, well done, a worthy winner. Sorry, can't remember whose the other one was, but well done to them as well.

:clap::clap::clap:

Congratulations to the winners.

I'll have to have a sit down now!

Well done guys! YV, please be nice to us with the category :D How about....

"Orange Sports Car, parked in front of some Graffiti, in Edinburgh, Taken with a Nikon, on a Tuesday" ?

:D

:eek: bloody hell, had completely forgot about this, with autosport yesterday and todays events [another story] - I knew sticking that freshly printed 50 pound note in with the cookies would be worth it :LOL:

Many thanks matty and the rest of the staff for judging, and thanks you all for the congratulations. I shall now have wee think about the next theme and post it later this evening :naughty:

:eek: bloody hell, had completely forgot about this, with autosport yesterday and todays events [another story] - I knew sticking that freshly printed 50 pound note in with the cookies would be worth it :LOL:

Many thanks matty for judging, and thanks you all for the congratulations. I shall now have wee think about the next theme and post it later this evening :naughty:

Maybe the next theme could be something to do with zoo animals. ;) :D

the winner is a class photo, well done (y)

Congrats Yv :clap: christ how did I manage second! Cheers guys for the votes! sorry for the delayed post I forgot about this I've been playing with my Triptych (y)

Back