A challenge for the days ahead: Just a chair (OR CHAIRS!)

Here's my effort
I thought I better get it before Daisy got to wrestless
3167529795_919ba1fe53_o.jpg

3170053977_089209404b_o.jpg

some really good efforts there everyone :clap: my fav so far is Sturs modern, dont know why just like it, thought this thread would have been red hot :shrug: took me 3 days to come up with something decided to do benches and then had the idea of the naughty chair at the last minute,

Rocking chair. Shot with Film - Ilford Delta 400.

anomalous__DSC_1379-2_2_-1-2.jpg_595.jpg

Not a chair, a bench, I know....

portraits__DSC_7374_155-1-2.jpg_595.jpg

Not a chair, a stye, I know....

assorted__DSC_2996.jpg_595.jpg

Finally a chair! :)

These are all pictures I had taken previously. Hopefully I will rise to the next challenge with new pictures.

You can sit on this in comfort :D

Hand held:
f/4: 50 mm: ISO 1000
Cropped and straightened up a tad.

Not sure....do we pick judges, or do we vote for faves?

Gary.

Haven't seen any staff entering, why not let [or ask very nicely, possibly with a small bribe of cake or something] them pick a fav, then the winner gets to chose the next theme and judge the winner :shrug:

Haven't seen any staff entering, why not let [or ask very nicely, possibly with a small bribe of cake or something] them pick a fav, then the winner gets to chose the next theme and judge the winner :shrug:

Sounds like a good idea Yv (y)

Brill idea Yv always takes a woman dunnit :D

Awesome idea :D

Are you good at bribing? :)

Gary.

mmmmmmm cookies....

sounds like a plan... hows the e-mail coming along Yvonne?(y):D

Just had a double choc one courtesy of a work colleague.......mmm tasty!

Its not to late to stick one in (y)

Cool, I have an idea (two actually, but only one of them is doable) :D

Now I just need to wait until the sky clears up (it's been kind of dark and cloudy around here for the last two days, forecast looks rubbish too) :p

i hadnt seen this LOL, anyway i thought id throw this in

Stafford_1119_6.jpg

i said i'd take your cookies...

i hadnt seen this LOL, anyway i thought id throw this in

Thats almost as bad as saying "I was sat in a chair when I took this amazing landscape photo with 50 naked girls on the side of Ben Nevis. So its sorta got a chair theme to it as I was in one" :p

sound about right :coat: :D

Front of the dragon's chair

3177669330_b907cb46b7_o.jpg

Back of the dragon's chair

3176832935_e5073f83e8_o.jpg

Detail from the dragon chair

3176833769_069ed66557_o.jpg

Back