A Gathering of Southern Folk (POLL ADDED)

Approx date

• 19th / 20th Sept

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 26th / 27th Sept

• 17th / 18th Oct

• 7th / 8th Nov

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • 14th / 15th Nov

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • 21st / 22nd Nov

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Bath

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Bristol

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Cheltenham

• Yeovilton FAA Muesem

• Total voters
It means "I'm an Australian" I believe.

When does the live Woodsycam feed start?

Yes, not the best establishment we've ever frequented but the pub on the way back to the station was very nice.

Great fun as usual folks.

Well that was a cracking day! Shame the weather was a bit pants so not many photos were taken, but it was really good to finally meet some of you, have a few drinks and a lot of food!

Thanks to everyone that was able to come, I had a superb day out and am really looking forward to the next meet! (assuming all goes well with my post-meet evaluation and you all vote unanimously to let me come again :LOL: :p )

Made it home, thanks to all for another cracking day, great see the usual suspects and meet a new convert to the way of the f&c. Shame the weather didn't play ball but there's always next time.

Train delayed, yaaaaay...

Just arrived at Wolverhampton only another 35 mins and we'll be home. Had a nice mooch around Brizzle this morning and it didn't even rain. I think we missed a lot of interesting things to photograph and Jan and I will probably go back for a weekend at some point.
I've got three rolls to Dev, two from the Rolleiflex and a roll of Agfa Vista shot on the XA 2 by Janet......
Could be interesting......

Thought I might have sounded a bit dismissive of @robhooley167 's Mamiya 645AF (or whatever); in fact I think I was just trying on some sour grapes! On reflection it did both look and feel bewitching. Sorry about wasting a precious frame of TriX on @Andysnap , but the shutter was just begging to be pressed. In general I have my photo world fairly neatly divided between fully manual film and fully auto digical, with the odd exception (mju 2), but that camera is very tempting. So easy to hold and look through, and the solid feeling as if mirror slap could never bother it at all. Lovely. Thanks Rob...

Perfect, we've never looked so good.

Hmm I think I've figured it out... The timer tripped the shutter in the lens, but the mirror flopped back down again as soon as I let go of the button, so the lens opened when the mirror was already back down. Need to flick the lens to "T" mode so that the mirror stays open! Ahh well, hopefully @Andysnap 's group photo was more of a success! :LOL:

Don't remember Andy's photo, so it's got to be better... :)

@Woodsy

Time lapse....time lapse......time lapse. :D

Yeah..... It may not have worked out as well as I had hoped. Turns out that 5 sec/frame is too far apart as when it's played back the footage is too fast. 1 second of footage is essentially 2 minutes of real time. I'll see about trying to compile it at a reduced frame rate, but even then :(

On the bright side, I'm pretty sure there will be some cracking individual frames though :D

My shots are up in the photo thread, yes I know the meet was 2 months ago, but I only had free time to use the Cezanne last weekend... That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it.

Back