A new forum - yippee..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name
Pete
Edit My Images
No
Just wanted to start the new forum off... quickly...

Well done Marcel - I like it

looks good so far.. will take me an hour or so to figure it out, but yeah.. i likey, muchas...

well here we are then,so there is life after death after all :banana:

looks great so far.

Liking the larger avatars and easier way to add a reply

The iPad app has stopped working! Is this anything to do with the forum update?

borat_is_nice.jpg

Well the first ad I see is for bras, good stuff for some of you men :LOL:

Last edited:
The iPad app has stopped working! Is this anything to do with the forum update?

open the forums in safari or google on the ipad, it will make you never want to use the app again. which you wont be able to do anyway....

I'm sure there's a bunch of cool features, the like button is at least, but the overall look is irritating, is there any way to default it back to the old one? or a higher contrast/darker view?

Liking the way you can hover over the title of the thread and get a preview,

Also liking way your small avator appears if you've posted a reply...

Last edited:
The current style is the only style available for now.

Looks great. Like the new look. The like button looks useful too.

Looks like we all need to set higher res profile pics tho...

Yep agree liking the new site... Just need to charge up the desire s and have a play on it. Working nicely on the S3. Thank you..

After seeing what they did with AVForums I was worried...... but it looks much easier on eye. :)

Very nice!

So is the front page going to be the latest posts now and not just posts from the photo section.

First impressions are great! I'm not too sure about the 'like' button though. I just hope people don't use it as an alternative to posting, especially in the critique sections.

EDIT: Also, how come everyone's avatars are blurry? Do they need to be changed to a specific size?

Last edited:
Lol...my pm's go back to 2012!....I haven't figured out how to delete them though

Gonna take some time getting used to. I do like the lighter theme but the layout is a bit odd eg time/date of forum post is at bottom.

Anyone who used to have the app on Apple products, open the normal browser and click the square with upward arrow (ios7) and the click 'add to home screen'.

It opens a new safari each time the button is pressed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back