"A roll of film" challenge

I have managed to shoot, develop and scan another role of 110 film. I just need to find some time to tidy-up and upload.
After the medium format loveliness of the shots already shown, the tiny negatives are going to be up against it!
I must admit, I liked shooting with the little Pentax, everything looks nice through it's viewfinder.

I have managed to shoot, develop and scan another role of 110 film. I just need to find some time to tidy-up and upload.
After the medium format loveliness of the shots already shown, the tiny negatives are going to be up against it!
I must admit, I liked shooting with the little Pentax, everything looks nice through it's viewfinder.

Ach, we've only shot on MF so we don't have to post 36 shots :LOL:

Not only does MF give you less shots, dust spots stay tiny. Dust spots are massive when 110 is blown up to a useful size.

Anyway, here is take 2 for me, I cheated a bit and went for a quick-and-dirty stitched together panorama to use up a few shots.

Can I get all 24 Shots in 1 Post?

5222386746_b931603833_b.jpg

5221787137_ee4b44be02_b.jpg

5221787591_b14439511b_b.jpg

Panorama deliberately left a bit raggedy for speed:
5221787295_72710f04fe_b.jpg

Due to the interest in my first attempt, I have found some bread, and can post Bread, Fish and Wine in one shot:
5221786803_cafee227a5_b.jpg

(The little Pentax or the Konica film doesn't like these low energy light bulbs!)
End of the roll:
5221786647_c25930fc98_b.jpg

Now where's shot 24 gone?

I've already posted the picks from my first roll, but here's the complete 36, albeit as contacts and unedited:

Part 1:
Sheet_001.jpg

Sheet_002.jpg

Sheet_003.jpg

Sheet_004.jpg

Last edited:
Some cracking results there! Good work. I have handed mine in for processing... seemingly it will be back in 2 weeks. HRMPH!

Ok... so watch this space I suppose :LOL:

Panorama deliberately left a bit raggedy for speed:
5221787295_72710f04fe_b.jpg

Due to the interest in my first attempt, I have found some bread, and can post

Love that pano! Although it's probably more of a stitch, but that's more why I love it! Get that in ->this thread<- will ya! :)

Last edited:
Well, my film won't be developed and in my hands for another 2 weeks so don't worry if anyone is lagging a bit!

Well, my film won't be developed and in my hands for another 2 weeks so don't worry if anyone is lagging a bit!

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

some Project Manager you are..................:razz:

where do we post - and is it 3 or 6 allowed......? I dont have Flickr et al.

Last edited:
well Boots did ok ---except wont develop and onto CD without printing at 4x6"

so dev/print/CD cost £9 .. not much cheaper than going to "Club35" - a pro lab

say one thing - at first glance, the colours look more saturated then the D5000...?

time to get editing.................................:wave:

I think 6 is a good number, that is what posts are limited to. I thought we were all going to start new threads for our photos, but in here is fine. Thinking about it I think here is better because we'll have all the photos in the same place :)

I thought we were all going to start new threads for our photos, but in here is fine. Thinking about it I think here is better because we'll have all the photos in the same place :)

...ahah ...I thought 'you' were going to start a thread 'just for posting' so that all our efforts could be seen in one thread - without all the chit-chat

if not...will start my own [ where.?] but feel it will get lost amongst all the daily posts..?

I think 6 is a good number for your "best" shots, that is what posts are limited to. It's really up to you though. The only thing I want to be strict-ish about is I still want to see the full roll. Duplicates and all!

I thought we were all going to start new threads for our photos, but in here is fine. Thinking about it I think here is better because we'll have all the photos in the same place :)

Excuse the crazy duplicates. Managed to hit submit by mistake part way through typing! Posting from the phone

struggling with PS Elements 7.....took ages to do 5 "Save as" to get the ***** filesize <200kb.......so IQ is compromised
not going to do 3 ATM...but here's one

I am quite pleased with the colours.......
and it's the first ever roll through my Nikon F3, with a 39yo Nikkor-H Auto pre-AI 28mm f3.5 lens
and exposure with a classic Weston Master V ... takes me back 50years...:D.
showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

thanks

Good to see some of the last of the Autumn colours, that white stuff is already wearing thin Chez Yin :(

Made a good job of metering with that Weston too (y) I really aught to take mine out when I use the Perkeo rather than resorting to Sunny 16 and making a awful rick of it :LOL:

the Weston is a bit of nostalgia

when i left the Eastern Electricity Board as a young Engineer to emigrate to Canada to make my fortune, the office gave me one as a 'retirement' present

44 years later i got a mint one on eBay with case and Invercone...strange to think they are still around - and in use...!!

struggling with PS Elements 7.....took ages to do 5 "Save as" to get the ***** filesize <200kb.......so IQ is compromised
not going to do 3 ATM...but here's one

I am quite pleased with the colours.......
and it's the first ever roll through my Nikon F3, with a 39yo Nikkor-H Auto pre-AI 28mm f3.5 lens
and exposure with a classic Weston Master V ... takes me back 50years...:D.
showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

thanks

Love the colours on that. Really nice feel to it :)

Question though, you mentioned you don't use flickr, but have you checked out pix.ie or picasa (googles one)? Both are free and easy to use. Probably as easy as uploading here and you get pretty much unlimited space.

Love the colours on that. Really nice feel to it :)

Question though, you mentioned you don't use flickr, but have you checked out pix.ie or picasa (googles one)? Both are free and easy to use. Probably as easy as uploading here and you get pretty much unlimited space.

thanks

ps joined photobucket

V500 it does that now and again for some reason at the highest resolution scans.

V500 it does that now and again for some reason at the highest resolution scans.

Hmm I have the same scanner and it happens to me as well. I have a feeling its light reflecting off the glass onto the metal bar and back onto the negative...

Hmm I have the same scanner and it happens to me as well. I have a feeling its light reflecting off the glass onto the metal bar and back onto the negative...

I usually just rescan it, all is well then. but sometimes I forget!

Back