Agnetha the Agfa's Global Adventure

He's probably using it to hammer in taller fenceposts to stop the Herpes guy throwing his cameras into the garden!:D:D:p

Nets have been installed. :D

Aggie will be joining myself and the CMS on a trip up that London for a couple of days. Lovely.

My 4 shots are now taken. I shall get Aggie parcelled up and off to her next asignation tomorrow (or maybe saturday).

Andy

Shame I'm not a couple sooner in the running order or I could have taken her to Iceland on Tuesday.

Andy is planning on posting Agnetha to me tomorrow but I'm happy for him to send it to Gaz instead. Seems a shame to miss the opportunity of some Icelandic travel. So long as Gaz is happy to send on to me afterwards instead?

Yeah of course Steve if everyone is happy? I could make 4 frames in Iceland for sure.

Sounds good Steve.

I'm sure she'll love a trip to Iceland.

Let us know when it's confirmed and I'll amend the running order.

I've sent Andy my address. Hopefully it will arrive before I leave Tuesday morning.

I'm worried now if it doesn't arrive before I leave or I miss the delivery it's going to be sat with Royal Fail for 10 days.

I shall do my utmost to get her in the post tomorrow. (y)

Excellent. Have fun.

Hey, I know I need to get it shipped off and I am sorry it has taken this long. I only shot two frames with the Agra in Iceland. :( Truth be told, I forgot I had it will me till the end of the week. I shall get two more frames off this week and get it moved on. :(

Thought about this yesterday. Will get it finished and parceled off by weekend. Massive apologies. I've been a let down on this.

Where's Agnetha now, is she back on her travels?

Just in France so ready to post in when I hit the UK later today. I shall get the next address and post on.

Thanks Gaz, Agnetha has just arrived safely :0)

I completely forgot about it so had a surprise package!

Cheers
Steve
What's happening with Aggie Steve, you've not been distracted by your new toys have you?

Funny you should say that Nick. I'm sitting here looking at pouring rain wishing I could got out and shoot instead! I've taken two shots on Aggie but it's amazing how picky you get when you're limited to 4 shots. I'll finish them off tomorrow and give Norters a shout so I can meet up in town to hand her over.

Cheers
Steve

If you've got no response you may as well go to the next on the list, if Norters is too busy to respond to a pm he's probably too busy to shoot his frames and post it on.

If you've got no response you may as well go to the next on the list, if Norters is too busy to respond to a pm he's probably too busy to shoot his frames and post it on.

Yep.

And we'll need to field a substitute before the end of the first roll.

@Greggster

Are you still interested?

Last call for @norters

I'm up for it if you need anyone else?

We need to move things on, so here's the plan.

Give @norters 'till Tuesday evening. If no response, and if one of the subs have been in touch, @Greggster or @Albi , pass to the sub.

If no response from any of the above, pass to @-Oy-

Dave - I'll add you to the subs list anyway.[/USER]

Last edited:
Beltin' :)

Back