Agnetha the Agfa's Global Adventure

I shall hold a minutes silence at the same time. Well I'll try to be quiet for a minute... it's never been done before.:)

Don't give up hope just yet. Sometimes these things take ages.

On similar travelling camera around the world projects on APUG, they go missing for months at a time.

It didn't help one time when I moved house and forgot to tell anyone!

Steve.

That's very sad. I can't believe another travelling camera has gone missing in action.

That's a shame. Looks like the post on this thread back in Septmeber last year was the last one that Mark @Threeracers has posted...

I've just realised it's now a year since this started.

At noon tomorrow I shall hold a little ceremony to commemorate those missing in action.

I shall hum Deutchland Uber Ales and God save the Queen while slowly raising two little flags.

I shall salute, shed a tear and comfort my other Agfa.

Sniff.:sulk:

With a last login date of 7th November, it's not looking good I'll admit - have you got his email address ? If not, I could contact him via the one he's entered as his verification email... maybe pass on a message...

Wasn't Agnetha posted to him? Whoever posted it to him must have his address unless it was a meet up.

Afternoon gentlemen and humble apologies. Mark emailed me and I will post asap.

Sort of lost my photographic mojo and Agnetha has sat in the photography cupboard unused and forgotten for some time.

Nick, you have my phone number, or at least you did? You sent your address by text way back then as you were next in the queue but will send to the address Mark gave me in the email.

Anyway, apologies once again guys, didn't mean it sit on Agnetha!

Regards

Mark

Last edited:
Nick, you have my phone number, or at least you did? You sent your address by text way back then as you were next in the queue but will send to the address Mark gave me in the email.
I thought so too and I did trawl the archives of my phone and our PM's but I couldn't find it. Not to worry, glad to hear you're safe and well and it's only your photo mojo that's missing and that'll come back when you least expect it (y)

Right, as promised Agnetha is racing her way up to Simon in Stoke on Trent Special Delivery and should be there before 1pm tomorrow. I was determined to take some photos before sending her on her way but it was raining when I got back so I didn't waste any.

Thanks for all the kind words and understanding, sorry once again.

@abdoujaparov

Keith, just saw your detective work, are you a coffee junkie too? I maintained that one as photography was recreational but coffee moved up to medicinal status for me! I have managed to combine the two interests; I use a collapsible rubber lens hood as a funnel for my grinder (which when slapped firmly on the tap blows the grinding chamber clean!).

Regards

Mark

Back