Agnetha the Agfa's Global Adventure

She's here! :banana:

I'll probably shoot one in Wigan town centre tomorrow as I'm covering an event there most of the day - then the other three at the East Lancs Railway 1940s event on Sunday :)

Agnetha is on her way to Mr Hooley :)

Agnetha appeared yesterday, looks like the shutter button was knocked in transit as I needed to wind on. Might be able to take her out on Friday for a walk, but my workload might see that off...

Agnetha appeared yesterday, looks like the shutter button was knocked in transit as I needed to wind on. Might be able to take her out on Friday for a walk, but my workload might see that off...

No excuses Hooley, just get out there and shoot some shots.:)

Maybe I'll take her out for a walk at lunchtime, see the sights, smell the smells etc

LOL......:runaway:

Agnetha has been sent on her way, my apologies for the delay, unfortunately life got in the way.

Pesky life.... grrrr

Its on its way to me :)

The theme will be Scottish

There is a box to collect from my local post office in Kilmacolm :)

You're the 7th so 24 shots have been taken. It's a 36 exposure film.

The counter can't necessarily be relied on.

Ok then that's good stuff, I will get my pics taken this week and get it posted to the next person on Saturday.
whos is next then?
lets ave a look at the list

Apologies for delay weather in scotland is ummmm Scottish

The running order is in post #2

I'll edit post #1 to avoid confusion.

Joxby is next.

Great to see her moving along smartly.

Ere......am I down to reload it and send it on, if so what are we having in it :)

I have no idea how many shots are left on it as I don't think the counter works. If it does, we have collectively taken one shot so far - and I took four of those!

Steve.

Ere......am I down to reload it and send it on, if so what are we having in it :)

You're down for developing this roll John and, if I remember right, printing one from each person.

Lee, @Solo man is providing the next film.

I have no idea how many shots are left on it as I don't think the counter works. If it does, we have collectively taken one shot so far - and I took four of those!

Steve.

Yeah, the counter doesn't work. Hopefully everyone's taken 4 shots.

Arrived !...:)

well it arrived yesterday but nobody was in so I sent our lass to get it from the PO today

Without reading the entire thread, can I just confirm that the RF is damaged, its not easy to tell from the pictures on p1 but the window on the left is broken and half missing, it still works but there's only a fragment of scale to read through the finder, although the scale written on the dial appears accurate.

The window on the camera viewfinder was loose, but not damaged.

The Watameter was in good condition so it seems it's picked up some battle scars on its travels.

Perhaps at this, the half way point, you could send it all back to me for bandages and TLC before I send it back out to do battle. I've refurbished a Watameter before so might be able to get it back to good health.

Without reading the entire thread, can I just confirm that the RF is damaged, its not easy to tell from the pictures on p1 but the window on the left is broken and half missing

I didn't use the rangefinder but I did take it out to have quick look. I didn't notice anything broken though (although that's not to say it wasn't).

I have a similar rangefinder which we could use if required.

Steve.

@simon ess

Drop me an Addy and I'll get it on its way, by the time I've finished fannying about with aggy and getting her on her way, you might have fixed it, the missing glass may still be inside.

Back