Allan.H 52 for 2019 WEEK 52 OUT TAKE AND FINISHED

They could have kept moving couldn't they. /rolls eyes at the general public.
Still, they do make for fun ghosts.

Gratz on getting to the end of 2019 Allan, that's 8 on the bounce. I'm going to miss your insightful critique in 2020 but absolutely understand wanting a year off. I think you deserve it.

They could have kept moving couldn't they. /rolls eyes at the general public.
Still, they do make for fun ghosts.

Gratz on getting to the end of 2019 Allan, that's 8 on the bounce. I'm going to miss your insightful critique in 2020 but absolutely understand wanting a year off. I think you deserve it.

Thanks Tim

Hi Allen

Congrats on finishing your 52.

There is always one for your out take shot.

Pete

Great finish to your 52 challenge Allan!
Congratulations!:clap:
Your image would have suited the spooky theme, it's pretty good!

I've really enjoyed your excellent images throughout the past year, shame you're having a year off, but I quite understand...you have after all been very active for 8 years!!
All the best Allan, hope to see you around the forums next year, and a very Happy New Year to you and yours!(y)

Great finish, and well done for finishing the 52, some cracking images all year long!

Great finish to your 52 challenge Allan!
Congratulations!:clap:
Your image would have suited the spooky theme, it's pretty good!

I've really enjoyed your excellent images throughout the past year, shame you're having a year off, but I quite understand...you have after all been very active for 8 years!!
All the best Allan, hope to see you around the forums next year, and a very Happy New Year to you and yours!(y)

thanks and a happy new year to you too

Great finish, and well done for finishing the 52, some cracking images all year long!

thank you

Back