Allan.H TP 52 2021 SHOWCASE added

Snappers choice
I find it had enough with a short haired dog, I don't think I could cope with a long haired one.
Nicely composed with the dog off centre.

haha, that's a dog that is obviously very happy! Lovely image, nicely captured.

Nice and bold.

Yep, lovely unnatural colours. Great take on the theme and a really well made image.

Nicelt thought out and togged Allan :)

Really like this Allan. Love the colour manipulation. My OCD would want all three stalks vertical I think but that's just me :)

Really like this Allan. Love the colour manipulation. My OCD would want all three stalks vertical I think but that's just me :)

Yep, just you :)

Very bold, there are times when colour just works so well.

How was this done Allan?
I'm assuming it's not 3 separate gelled and grided speedlights? so masked and edited in post? Or am I way off the mark...#
I do really like the effect :)
Masked and edited in photoshop

:)
I wonder if it's possible to do it with lighting. Dunno, beyond my capabilities if it is.
I don’t think it would be impossible but it would be a lot of faffing about you would definitely need some kind of focusable light source

Great close up image there, and spot on for theme. Nicely done.

Good stuff - shot 2 slightly edges it for me.

Natural
It's a good close up and I do like it against the rusty background.

Autumn
It's a tricky one, I like different things from the two photos. I like the less saturated background of the first shot, but prefer the more colourful autumn collection.

I quite like your chosen one. The more muted colours (on my monitor) and the texture on the tabletop combine to make a nicer image IMO.

Natural
It's a good close up and I do like it against the rusty background.

Autumn
It's a tricky one, I like different things from the two photos. I like the less saturated background of the first shot, but prefer the more colourful autumn collection.
I don’t really like either of them have given up trying at the moment.

Liked the photo, but came to say I'd prefer more contrast, and you nailed it with the second take on it for me.

Back