Allan.H TP 52 2021 SHOWCASE added

I quite like your chosen one. The more muted colours (on my monitor) and the texture on the tabletop combine to make a nicer image IMO.
Thanks for looking in not happy with either of them didn't give it much thought really busy with the zine at the minute

No. 2 for me. I like the greater depth of colour and slightly warmer white balance. It always surprises me how hard it is to arrange things so that they look random and I think this works well.

It certainly says autumn. I think #2 for me, as it fills the frame more.
I am always astounded by the number of different backgrounds you seem to be able to use without repeating. I wish I had that range.

No. 2 for me. I like the greater depth of colour and slightly warmer white balance. It always surprises me how hard it is to arrange things so that they look random and I think this works well.
Thank you

It certainly says autumn. I think #2 for me, as it fills the frame more.
I am always astounded by the number of different backgrounds you seem to be able to use without repeating. I wish I had that range.
Thanks Tim, I only ever use four/five backgrounds, not much of a range really. :whistle:

Lovely mono :)

Is it Chester cathedral on the inner courtyard? Really nice B&W and I really like the composition too.

As above, nice conversion it works well.

Nice shot and mono working well!

Gothic in appearance (especially in B&W) but I suppose with those chimneys it is actually Tudor.
Such a shame that the council stick up all the street furniture in places like this.
I'm not sure but probably not as old as it seems a lot of Chester is fake, the chimneys do indeed look Tudor but "The Rows" which is the city centre look Tudor but are mostly victorian.

Chester in the 50's/60's/70's had a very strange attitude to its history there is half an amphitheatre but the victorians built on the other half of the site and that building has been empty for years but is now listed which means they can't open up the rest of the amphitheatre, in the 60's they put sewer pipes through some of the site destroying what was there.

I agree the placing of lampposts and signs throughout the city is shocking.

Of course its a post box, what else would it be?
Well thought out

Well someone had to I suppose :D

That wonderfull side lighting makes this!

One very smart post box. I like the inclusion of the notice board.

Back