And so it's Christmas, what did you get?

Father Xmas obviously has some very deep pockets given the amount of camera equipment bought, he must be well skint now :LOL:

Watching little faces and wide eyes is what it's all about, pure magic

Merry Xmas to you all, hope your day is a good one :wave:

A pair of Bushnell Infinity 10.5 X 45 bnoculars. :woot:

I got my main pressie a few weeks ago, a new [to me] iMac, which I love to bits. But this morning I got the new Terry Pratchett book, Unseen Academicals, a limited edition, numbered thing in a hard case, which is lovely and amazingly thoughtful from Yves Geza :love:

Also got some very nice stuff from TP Secret Santa, and a shopping voucher from some very special friends, looking forward to spending several hours changing my mind about what to spend that on :LOL:

Merry Christmas Everybody

After going out for Christmas drinks at 1 pm yesterday and arriving home in the wee small hours he has brought me a really bad head and kebab breath. Mother won't drive on the slippy roads today, so its just me the dog and the internet !
Nothing to open for me, maybe crack a bottle of Red shortly though !

A Lowepro Nova 160 bag & this little lot.

IMG_0552.jpg

It will be a merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas To One & All

Must have been a good boy, wished for, longed for and dreamed of, and he has brought me a brand spanking new Canon eso 5D MarkII with 24-105mm is usm lens. Thankyou very much. Will post photo's when taken:clap:

I bought this for myself 2 weeks ago

135L

And i also got a Jack Daniels Hip Flask and, chocolates, sweets and a True Blood Novel. :)

Well Cameron (Camasaki :LOL:) is now taking pictures of anything that either stays still long enough or moves :) We've just pointed out that pressing the button half way focuses so the pictures from now on will be in focus !! He is also using his spangly new flash with every picture :)

Mel is well chuffed with the p&s because it is pink and fits in her handbag better than her D60 does!

My manfrotto tripod is so much better than the Hama one and 2 for £15 ones I had before.

Mrs_C is complaining because I am on TP :)

Photography wise I got "The hot shoe diaries" which I've wanted for ages :)

The surprises were a Bob Carlos Clarke DVD, basically all his work as a rolling slideshow, all I need now is a flat screen TV on the bedroom wall to show it on ;)

and

I got a gorgeous Italian leather portfolio that apparently got wrongly delivered twice and my poor long suffering other half had to go chasing couriers around Manchester to recover before it ended up back in Italy. :)

The best bit this morning was being woken up by a very excited 7 year old at 6.30 who came running in, jumped on me and shook my head from side to side shouting "Wake up Ali! Santas been!"

Turkey in the oven, kid playing games with gran, wii is on and laughter round the house.......Merry Christmas everyone :)

Well I got the wheels for my Jeep powder coated satin black (albeit one week before Christmas but they aren't fitted yet), a Lowepro Slingshot 200AW and a Jessops card reader. Very happy!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

oh aye, blackhead remover and bubblebath for me! bubble bath in a kiddy bottle with ducks too! :LOL: Black head thing, well I'm a 18 and a bit spotty! :D Its mums idea of a joke generally! :LOL:

:LOL:

Oh, at 18 it's very justifiable; at least that's what I have to say given the things I've used back then :p

Have a Jolly Day (y)

I got michael mcintyre - hello wembley DVD
Jeremy Clarkson - Dual DVD
Clarkson driven to distraction book
Chris Moyles - the parody album CD
money
loads and loads of chocolate
and the obligatory socks and boxers LOL

all in all, im very happy with that!

Merry christmas everybody!

The best bit this morning was being woken up by a very excited 7 year old at 6.30 who came running in, jumped on me and shook my head from side to side shouting "Wake up Ali! Santas been!"

Turkey in the oven, kid playing games with gran, wii is on and laughter round the house.......Merry Christmas everyone :)

Perfect (y) Merry Christmas to you all :)

nothing :shake: i've got to wait until the end of Jan :LOL: i must have been a really bad boy :naughty:

Base layer thermals, thermal hat, flask, and a few miniatures (they'll be gone today!) - all for my Skye trip in January!

I also got cash - going to buy a B+W 77mm 10-stop filter :D

Got some clothes,Abit of money,To go to either a 50mm f/1.4 of a 50mm f/1.8 and a external hard drive,A lcd TV/Monitor,Halo 3..

That was my Irish Christmas which was last weekend,Spending this years Christmas with my Dad,Granddad,Cousin and Aunty and will open pressies later :)

Merry Christmas all,Off to Christmas Lunch soon :)

Forget the fact ive had my 2010 British GP tickets paid for its the fact that i got a Stig mug that im over the moon with!

MAT

Some people certainly are having Merry Christmas it seems.

Anyway for me I've got: PJ's, smellies, Dave Spikey DVD, choccies and a nice bit of cash for the 7D/5D2 fund (as yet undecided :D)

Might be lucky and get a few more bits and bobs later when I go to my dads. :D :woot:

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Tom N.

Well after dropping Santa lots of hints about a nice hydrostatic head I rec'd 3 books on how to photograph pets and a Gavin & Stacey boxed set FFS :bang:
Mind you he got it right for the wife, 2 pairs of Ugg boots, various clothes and a SB900 :shrug:
Ah well, roll on me birthday (y)

Oh nearly forgot a mug with one of my photos on, shame they spelt my name wrong, how the hell do you manage to spell John Jhon :p

2 pairs of Calvin Klein boxers, 2 polo shirts, a bottle of Sailor Jerry rum, a bottle of Jack Daniels, plenty of socks, a storm shield (it's a manly umbrella ), some hair straighteners, toiletries, Assassin's Creed 2, Fifa 10, Full Auto (all 3 xbox games) and Boss by Hugo Boss.
My parents also gave me £50 to put towards an acoustic guitar. Spoiled rotten.

I wrote out a big list of random stuff I'd quite like, but unlike previous years I didn't have a single clue as to what I was getting, and everything was spot on :D

:D

Loadsa goodies.... Cologne, socks, clothes etc but photographically I had it a month or so early.

I got a Canon 50mm f1.8 II and a backdrop kit.... Stands and a black and white backdrop. I ordered it, but parents paid as xmas pressie. LOVE IT all..!

It was exactly as I expected. Loving the lens for the price and the backdrops make my life so much easier instead of hooking up an old bed sheet...!!

There is obviously loads I would like but at the moment its a little beyond my reach.... Maybe later 2010 I will get a Canon 40d (or 50d) but would be more than satisfied with the 40d Lets see how business is in 2010 then decide.

Merry Christmas all......... :)

A Canon 580EX II from the parents, ordered from the ever-helpful and efficient Ian (Kerso/Santa?). Also a Redsnapper :D

Merry Christmas everyone!

Hi all, merry christmas

7 bottles of booze :eek: and a tube of smarties :love:

A bad azz hat that I've yet to take off but the best thing is a small remote control helicopter, what a hoot! :LOL:

Opened our pressies when we got back from Mucking out.

Ipod Shuffle
DVD: Inglorious Basterds
The Little Mac Book (Which isn't actually little)
Tom Angs Digital Photography Masterclass
A St Helens Scarf (From the MiL)
The Tommy Cooper joke book (Secret Santa. :D)
And two more pressies that are still at a courier's depot in Hitchin!

Merry Christmas all

2 pairs of Calvin Klein boxers, 2 polo shirts, a bottle of Sailor Jerry rum, a bottle of Jack Daniels, plenty of socks, a storm shield (it's a manly umbrella ), some hair straighteners, toiletries, Assassin's Creed 2, Fifa 10, Full Auto (all 3 xbox games) and Boss by Hugo Boss.
My parents also gave me £50 to put towards an acoustic guitar. Spoiled rotten.

I wrote out a big list of random stuff I'd quite like, but unlike previous years I didn't have a single clue as to what I was getting, and everything was spot on :D

:D

Why does the first one seem to get cancelled out by the second? :naughty: :D

The lovely wife got me a Meade ETX-70 telescopre so I can have a bash at starting astrophotography :banana:

Paul

a hangover, an earfull from mother for coming home at 5am hammered and the grandparents for lunch, some one save me!

Back