And so it's Christmas, what did you get?

Name
Wail
Edit My Images
No
How about sharing what you got as your Christmas present by posting here; and more importantly, what you think of it vs. what you expected :p?

Merry Christmas everyone

Well, my birthday wasn't that long ago and I got some Extremeties grippy gloves (excellent (y)) and a Scott Kelby boxed set :).

We had our Xmas pressies at midnight and I got a lovely Mountain Hardware fleece hat (wore it this morning @ -12deg and it's unbelievably warm without being sweaty :love:) and a Kood reversing ring (£10 from Crooked Imaging) to try a bit of Macro-esque with my 50mm f1.8 (y)

Merry Xmas all :beer:

well, I've had most of mine throught out the year with driving lessons from my gran. However, just opened the 'stockings' :LOL: of my parents and.... tops are bose portable speakers, a pair of bolle' shades. Then, 2 packs gingerbread men, packet of bombay mix, notepad, wind up phone charger, i'll use them enough. Shades, dead cool:) bubblebath and blackhead remover!! :LOL: pleased about the speakers, but just don't think Looking forward to what else I might get....

Don't know yet....We open presents after dinner:wave: Happy Christmas All!

An old saying; ...

How do you keep an idiot in suspense?

I'll tell you tomorrow (or after dinner :p)

Just kidding, I hope you get something that stimulates your adrenalin enough, though (y)

Well, my birthday wasn't that long ago and I got some Extremeties grippy gloves (excellent (y)) and a Scott Kelby boxed set :).

We had our Xmas pressies at midnight and I got a lovely Mountain Hardware fleece hat (wore it this morning @ -12deg and it's unbelievably warm without being sweaty :love:) and a Kood reversing ring (£10 from Crooked Imaging) to try a bit of Macro-esque with my 50mm f1.8 (y)

Merry Xmas all :beer:

Scott Kelby boxed set sounds interesting read (y)

Love macro with reversing ring, you may get very addicted to it; you've been warned!

well, I've had most of mine throught out the year with driving lessons from my gran. However, just opened the 'stockings' :LOL: of my parents and.... tops are bose portable speakers, a pair of bolle' shades. Then, 2 packs gingerbread men, packet of bombay mix, notepad, wind up phone charger, i'll use them enough. Shades, dead cool:) bubblebath and blackhead remover!! :LOL: pleased about the speakers, but just don't think Looking forward to what else I might get....

Driving lessons aren't cheap in UK, cost a few good £££ for my Ms. and even then she struggled to pass :p. I still don't let her drive me anywhere, though. I'm too scared, and no life insurance can put my mind at ease.

Got to love the Bose, but bubblebath and blackhead remover :thinking:; please tell me these aren't for you :razz:

Well I've got a few things so far, no camera gear though :(
A book, hipflask (she knows me so well lol), Hat, Scarf, and more to come.....

hiplask :thinking:, what does she know about you that you ought to tell us :nuts:

pants and socks

I hope they're your size and within your taste, otherwise I'd have a chat with whomever got them for you!

Merry Christmas, all

I got a sock. Got the other one last year, now I've got a pair.:D
Merry Christmas Everyone.

A boot bag (for my muddy walking boots!) - Wives they're so practical :)

Lowepro Flipside 400 Backpack :clap: - I might have helped Santa in choosing that one :)

At the minute, I am opening dolls and feeling very bah humbug about the way they package them! Someone pass me the Roses!

I cried when my daughter opened her bike though! Her little face, and what she says... she could "be in heaven it's so good". :love:

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!

My wife bought me my Sherpa 530 Carbon Fibre tripod (actually had it for a couple of weeks) and a copy of Adobe Photoshop CS4 Classroom in a Book.

I cried when my daughter opened her bike though! Her little face, and what she says... she could "be in heaven it's so good". :love:

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!

Now that's what Christmas is all about, been through the same with my 4 yo :)

I have yet to open any of mine...but I'm quite sure there is a Canon 50D and a Sigma 10-20mm wrapped up somewhere...:):)

Got my flash triggers, no body in the house can see anything. ps has anyone got any spare batteries?

7D :clap: 7D :clap: 7D :clap: 7D :clap: 7D :clap: 7D :clap: 7D :clap: 7D :clap: 7D :clap: 7D :clap: 7D :clap: 7D :clap: 7D

Well, its all unwrapped - a 7D + 70-300 f2.8 wow !!!!!!!

Trouble is, they have been disguised as a pack of socks and some underpants :bat::bat::thinking:

2 tickets with BA club class and a nice hotel booked to a warmer climate tomorrow :D

Merry Christmas Wail,

We haven't even got out of bed yet! The turkey was so large we had to cook it last night and it finished at 2am. Two of the kids are still asleep and the other one woke us at 9am. We had our main pressies early (24-70 & D300) but we do have a little something to open when we get up (tripods). Cam has a Nikon D60 and thanks to the thread about mispriced Jessops flashes a 360AFD flash :) but he doesn't know yet and Mel has a 70-300 and a p&s then there are some other non toggy pressies :)

I can imagine the Cowasaki household with everyone taking pictures of everyone else opening their pressies :)

One pair of Ho Ho Homer socks and a carton of Dairy Milk here.

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone.

Sigma 10-20mm for me! Had fun taking some pics of the kids opening pressies this morning! My 50mm sigma macro amazes me some of the shots I get with it!

Watching the kids open their pressies is what makes christmas so special!!

Already running late so best get off the iPhone and get a move on!
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL !!!

I can imagine the Cowasaki household with everyone taking pictures of everyone else opening their pressies :)

When we go out we look like a group of Japanese tourists, the five of us still here all with a Nikon DSLRs! When I piled the pressies up last night I should have set up the studio lights!

The usual smellies/sweets and money to go towards a new lens, just trying to figure out which one to go for. Possibly a Tamron 17-50 VC :thinking:

Merry Christmas TP

A t-shirt and a hat declaring my adoration of the festive period........;)

T-Shirt says.

"If your easily offended,now would be a good time to **** off", hat says "Bah Humbug".........:D

And I now know how to set Nintendo Wii`s up and turn the volume down......:LOL:

Driving lessons aren't cheap in UK, cost a few good £££ for my Ms. and even then she struggled to pass :p. I still don't let her drive me anywhere, though. I'm too scared, and no life insurance can put my mind at ease.

Got to love the Bose, but bubblebath and blackhead remover :thinking:; please tell me these aren't for you :razz:

hiplask :thinking:, what does she know about you that you ought to tell us :nuts:

I hope they're your size and within your taste, otherwise I'd have a chat with whomever got them for you!

Merry Christmas, all

oh aye, blackhead remover and bubblebath for me! bubble bath in a kiddy bottle with ducks too! :LOL: Black head thing, well I'm a 18 and a bit spotty! :D Its mums idea of a joke generally! :LOL:

Merry Christmas to Everyone.

Well, I got a Top Gear Stiggy Moneybox, shirts and trousers, chocolates mmmm, Jeremy Clarkson's book, and 2 great CD's, oh yes, and a 7D:banana: , nearly forgot that lol.

Have a great day guys (y):):)

Trev

Back