Another 'new' film on the way - Japan Camera Hunter

OK, I've just stuck myself back on the list and that appears to be 10.

Sorry bud, I think that's the second time I've done that! My mate who does the laser cutting is Karl so that's my excuse :0)

Haha, I remember someone doing it a few months ago and I was sure it was you :p No worries, I've been called much worse before :)

p.s. tell your friend his name is spelled wrong :D

I'm happy to take 1 of mine off, and you take 1 of yours off, so you'd have 1 to try?.
Although, if there were a few more ordering I'd stretch to rounding it up...but I don't fancy buying another 8........mindst you I could send 'em onto Asha as a birthday present later on in the summer :thinking:[/QUOTE]

Cheers Lee I knew you'd consider me :D:D:D

Last edited:
Ok guys. Matt's having to pull out of the group buy so we've got two spare rolls of film going before I can do the order. Would anyone like to order any more?

Cheers

I'm happy to have another one Steve if no one else offers.

Andy said he'd like one in one of the first posts, don't know if he'd be interested now there's space?

Go on then, always glad to help.

I'd like a couple of rolls of this if there's any spaces going or anybody else looking to jump in to boost it to 20 rolls?
P.s Bellamy has said he'll under declare the value to help with customs charges as this is very cost prohibitive to alot of people at the moment.

Good man :0) If you and Carl are ok sending over the paypal payments I'll get the films ordered. Cheers

Now then, I know that this sounds a bit thick but how do I pay you for this? Forgive me, its my age, I no longer understand the modern world. o_O:D

I'd like a couple of rolls of this if there's any spaces going or anybody else looking to jump in to boost it to 20 rolls?
P.s Bellamy has said he'll under declare the value to help with customs charges as this is very cost prohibitive to alot of people at the moment.

Sorry Allicio but unless Carl changes his mind on the last roll, all 10 have been claimed now and I'm not sure we'll have enough interest for 20?

I can send you my details so you can pay via bank transfer if you want Andy?

Go on then, that would be simplest I think. I'll have my financial advisor send the money over later...... :whistle:

That's fantastic thanks very much chaps!
Steve do I send the paypal funds to your email address on the sheet?

Cheers for this steve
I'd been looking on the JCH website for ordering some of this film but it's just too cost prohibitive at the moment, so I was well chuffed when I saw the group order!
I'm hoping this does well for Bellamy so he can order more in the future

ImageUploadedByTalk Photography Forums1468838505.790473.jpg

TaDaaaaa!

Our block of JCH StreetPan has just arrived. If you can add your address to the shared spreadsheet linked in the first post I'll get your film posted out as soon as I can.

@angelpaaul Let me know when you want to come and pick yours up.

Cheers
Steve

Last edited:
Mine added too.

The box looks so cool it's a shame to open it ha!! I've been looking forward to trying this for ages. Thanks so much steve!!

Back