Yes
Three today for day 2...

3) Defensive window

2003BPMXBW33.jpg

4) Archways

2003BPMXBW34.jpg

5) Kitchen doorway

2003BPMXBW36.jpg

All in Kenilworth Castle, same combination as above... oh, an orange filter as well...

OP
ChrisR

ChrisR

I'm a well known grump...
Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
That's the most grain I've seen in FP4, Adrian, was that shot at a higher EI?

OP
ChrisR

ChrisR

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Two today for day 3...

6) Kenilworth Castle from the Tiltyard. Pentax MX, Vivitar 28/2.8 Komine, orange filter, Fuji Negastar courtesy of AG.

2003BPMXBW32.jpg

7) Photographer taking panos in front of Kenilworth Castle. I got chatting with him and he was happy for me to use him as a prop. Sadly I quite forgot to ask him if I could take a "stranger portrait" of him, particularly annoying as I could have got some advice on exposure and lighting for free! After chatting for a bit, we introduced ourselves; it turned out he is Peter Moore, a local photographer. Then we removed our gloves and shook hands, before suddenly realising what we'd done!

This was taken with my father's Zeiss Mess-Ikonta (uncoupled rangefinder) 524/16, Novar Anastigmat lens, no filter. Also processed by AG in Fuji Negastar.

2003CZIkBW06.jpg

EDIT, not quite sure what that shadow is, top left. The frame for the Ikonta doesn't seem to be completely square, with an intrusion there that I should have cropped out.

Last edited:
OP
ChrisR

ChrisR

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
I have the same model of Zeiss Mess-Ikonta - it's a fantastic little camera, all the more impressive for the fact that I can fit it in my pocket.
Thanks Nige. Since I've decided to use it a bit more, I might start a thread seeking advice on how to make it a bit more usable.

Edit My Images
Yes
Finally getting around to posting - just in time... Shot and developed in the correct weeks!

This is one of the only 2 usable shots from my roll :( Looks like the shutter in my Certo Six is running slow - rating FP4+ at 200 and developing for box speed (6:30 Ilfotec HC) seems to have sorted it now - but this was largely a very dense and over-exposed roll :( Not helped by a complete brain fart on my part - knowing that there is plenty of light in Nevada just at the moment, I rated the film at 80, not thinking through that that would give the film more light...

My wife sorting through her photos, in some quite beautiful light through a shuttered window. Either a bit soft or a bit OOF - this was at f2.8 to minimise the DoF and see how accurate the rangefinder is. Close enough is the answer - but only just!

20200312_FP4+_Party_Scan (9 of 12)-Edit
by Alex Morrison, on Flickr

Last edited:
Name
adrian
Edit My Images
No
OP
ChrisR

ChrisR

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
... And the winners of this year's FP4Party are announced! An excellent choice for overall winner, I thought; a really original concept, well executed.