Anyone used E-infinity ?

They did :)

I was called out at 11pm last night and was working until 8am, so it arrived while I was sleeping.
I've literally just taken it out of the box to give it the once over and now back to work unfortuntately.

That's excellent news. Thank goodness someone was able to answer the door to take it while you were sleeping, it would have been gutting to have missed delivery! I bet you can't wait to try it out, I'm sure it'll be an amazing lens :)

Just received my order from Cotswold Cameras, Ordered the same day as e-infinity, fingers crossed I get the e-infinity order soon too, I now have lenses with no camera haha

Yes several times excellent service and the same with Panamoz + 3year warrenty win win :)(y)

Yeah I decided to take the plunge, spent a few years always trying to make everyone else happy and photography is my enjoyment and escape so decided to treat myself!
Ooo nice setup! I was torn between the Canon R5 and Sony A7RIV, It was quite a tough decision!

Same here, photography isn't my job, just an expensive hobby. I don't drink or smoke and I work hard, thankfully with a very understanding wife :)

Blimey, I just got a DHL Express text with further tracking. My stuff was processed at Heathrow 10 minutes ago and is being delivered tomorrow before the end of the day! :clap:
Also, I said I ordered last friday but it was actually Saturday afternoon so it will only have been 6 days. I do hope they included all 3 items though as the snapshot showed 3 items and 3 label numbers and then a second photo with only 2 of the label numbers.

recently bought from them a Tamron 24-70mm f2.8 G2 Nikon fit lens from them. About the best lens I have ever had so sharp, What you see on their site is what you pay, That particular lens went up by £67 after I bought mine

Last edited:
Blimey, I just got a DHL Express text with further tracking. My stuff was processed at Heathrow 10 minutes ago and is being delivered tomorrow before the end of the day! :clap:
Also, I said I ordered last friday but it was actually Saturday afternoon so it will only have been 6 days. I do hope they included all 3 items though as the snapshot showed 3 items and 3 label numbers and then a second photo with only 2 of the label numbers.
Snap! Happy delivery day for the both of us!

I do hope they included all 3 items though as the snapshot showed 3 items and 3 label numbers and then a second photo with only 2 of the label numbers.

They responded to me and said DHL tend to only show the first and last stickers within a sequence, so should all be good!

They responded to me and said DHL tend to only show the first and last stickers within a sequence, so should all be good!

Ah yes, I got the same email response. :)

"No worries, in general practise DHL would only show the initial and the last waybill no. on the parcel, your parcel will end up with 3 items.

Have a good day!

Regards,
CS Team
E-infinity"

I thought they might be based in China but maybe they're in Australia because 'no worries' is usually an ozzie thing to say.

Snap! Happy delivery day for the both of us!

Indeed, currently out for delivery. Enjoy our new gear!

Last edited:
Ah yes, I got the same email response. :)

"No worries, in general practise DHL would only show the initial and the last waybill no. on the parcel, your parcel will end up with 3 items.

Have a good day!

Regards,
CS Team
E-infinity"

I thought they might be based on China but maybe they're in Australia because 'no worries' is usually an ozzie thing to say.

Indeed, currently out for delivery. Enjoy our new gear!

I believe they're from Hong Kong - They use a company called eStar (which has a HK website) to get it over to the UK i believe

They suggest on the website that UK orders are from their UK warehouse with 5 to 7 day delivery?
Ordered a lens at 9am yesterday. (Monday 12th).
Email acknowledgement at 9.09.
The clocks ticking. ;)

Information re my delivery:-
0900 Mon 12th Ordered.

Emails from E-Infinity:-
0909 Mon 12th acknowledged order.
1135 Wed 14th Order Processed, image attached.
1154 Fri 16th Delivery info with Royal Mail tracking.

Delivered by overnight Royal Mail 0935 Tue 20th.

Only at delivery did Royal Mail show any tracking and then the details were UK only. .

The item was packed the same as any other UK sourced Nikon item....but this was mentioned in the sales details.

I was quite patient and managed not to chase but just let things run.

The cash saving was about 20% except there was a UK deal including a UV filter which reduced that to 10%.
It was a low priced lens.

Very pleased with my purchase and the delivery.

Last edited:
I'm just waiting on the A7C to be available, they say in stock on their site but i know its not available yet. Also tempted to replace my Sony 24-70 f4 with a Sigma 24-70 f2.8.
UK = £2,948
E-Infinity = £2,414
Fair bit of saving there.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJB
From Cotswold:
Sony 200-600
Sony 70-200GM
Sigma 50mm 1.4

From E-Inifnity
Sony A7rIV
Sony 16-35GM
Sony 24-70GM

Fingers crossed I get it soon, I'll be sat in the garden trying to look through the lens if not
time to fess up at GAS confessional?? :exit:

Used them before just don’t like waiting for weeks for delivery from Hong Kong.

I’ve used nextdaydeal.do.uk they are £20/30 more but deliver the next day from the UK so it depends on the price really :)
It does depend on the price, and warranty.
I'm looking at a Sony A9.
Panamoz is £280 less than nextdaydeal and has an extra years warranty.
I'd wait a couple of weeks for shipping for that difference....
Some of their other stuff is competitive though, and as you say, next day delivery...

Last edited:
So far

17 Nov. Order confirmation
19 Nov. Photo of order
20 Nov. Royal mail tracking information
25 Nov. Arrived.

Last edited:
May just be a coincidence but I wonder if they bulk ship to save costs a lot of dates match up for instance most getting the tracking information on a Friday.

Does anybody know if equipment ordered this way is accepted by CPS? I have ordered a couple of things from HDEW in the past and they have been accepted.

Was hoping my lens would have arrived today but no, the wait is killing me. The fact the tracking is non existent is annoying. Still says on its way to royal mail.

Was hoping my lens would have arrived today but no, the wait is killing me. The fact the tracking is non existent is annoying. Still says on its way to royal mail.
That possibly means it's in customs at Langley HWDC... Royal Mail proudly claim that mail can pass through Langley in under 90 minutes (unless it gets held in customs then HMRC have up to 8 weeks)

That possibly means it's in customs at Langley HWDC... Royal Mail proudly claim that mail can pass through Langley in under 90 minutes (unless it gets held in customs then HMRC have up to 8 weeks)

Given the comments made here and elsewhere I suspect that e-Infinity pack and label all the stuff with RM postage in HK and then periodically bulk ship to the UK - - and then it gets dropped off at RM by their courier after being landed in the UK - at which point RM actually start reporting some progress.

I wouldn't be suprised if the variation in times reported is simply down to purchases being held in HK until enough have been accumulated to whatever their optimal shipment size is.

And there are intermittent reports of stuff being 'lost'. This may well be just down to the shipping intervals and that e-Infinity are not particularly bothered about a cancellation even if the stuff is already in transit to the UK because it's likely they'll get another customer and just have a representative hold it in the UK until they get another order.

Torture!

Bought a lens on the 15th. Tracking and images were provided on the 17th but it hasn’t changed once. Doesn’t look like dhl even have the parcel yet as it just says shipping info received. On the label image it clearly says next day too.
Was hoping it would arrive before Xmas, but I guess that’s not happening now everything has gone tits up.

A little bit naughty from them as it says the items are shipped from their Uk warehouse. Whilst this is true to a point, they have to ship it from HK to their warehouse first, before shipping to you. I think Dryce might be right about bulk shipping from HK to the Uk warehouse, and I assume that the pallet or crate or whatever they use is currently stuck in a different warehouse somewhere.
Hopefully it will arrive just after Xmas when I still have some time off work to actually use it.

Torture!

Bought a lens on the 15th. Tracking and images were provided on the 17th but it hasn’t changed once. Doesn’t look like dhl even have the parcel yet as it just says shipping info received. On the label image it clearly says next day too.
Was hoping it would arrive before Xmas, but I guess that’s not happening now everything has gone tits up.

A little bit naughty from them as it says the items are shipped from their Uk warehouse. Whilst this is true to a point, they have to ship it from HK to their warehouse first, before shipping to you. I think Dryce might be right about bulk shipping from HK to the Uk warehouse, and I assume that the pallet or crate or whatever they use is currently stuck in a different warehouse somewhere.
Hopefully it will arrive just after Xmas when I still have some time off work to actually use it.

Not good news

Yeah I saw that. Oh well. It’ll arrive sometime.
No good to you now but I bought a lens from Panamoz, Paid Monday 14th Dec arrived at the door from HongKong Friday 18th, Free postage plus discount for being a previous customer, saved near £200 on WEX price. Russ.

Panamoz was over £200 more expensive than einfinity so, I don’t mind waiting longer for that sort of saving. Usually einfinity are very good with postage times, I guess just not this time. Not necessarily their fault.

Ordered a 135mmf2 on the 14th,all I have is a royal mail tracking number, no DHL for me, suppose it will come when it comes weird times at the moment.

Ordered many times from them, so I'm not going to get arsey.

Back