Anyone used E-infinity ?

Ordered 2x A7iii. One from their site, one from eBay (making use of a 15% code) both arrived within a week and couldn't ask for anymore really. BUT it is grey, so know the risks.

Yes, used them to buy a fuji XC 55-230 , good price , speedy delivery and no probs.
Must admit I was a bit hesitant but they only accept pay pal so you do have a comeback, not sure I would use them for major purchases but that's just me ,TJG above seems quite happy

No problems on the several occasions I've used them.

I bought a Tamron 100-400 from them last year, no problems.
I'm going to buy a Tamron 150-600 G2 when they have stock.

I have a lens on order right now - they emailed an image of the boxed lens and the shipping address label around 48 hours after I placed the order.

3-4 lenses over the last couple of years, all arrived in 7 days and all shipped from within the UK. Some people have received things that didn't seem brand new on here I've read but I've never had an issue at all.

Several expensive bodies and lenses bought from them over the last year or two without any trouble at all- I certainly feel that I can trust and rely upon them.

They almost seem too good to be true. I have used Panamoz a fair few times, but these are even cheaper. Wanting a new camera body soon but the thought of getting an opened box worries me.

They almost seem too good to be true. I have used Panamoz a fair few times, but these are even cheaper. Wanting a new camera body soon but the thought of getting an opened box worries me.

All equipment I have bought from them has been brand new. The only time boxes have been opened is to put either a UK 13A plug in the box or a printed out user manual. They are easy to deal with if you want to return kit and pay for all repairs in the first year warranty period. Certainly worth a go.

I did have a lens that was sold as new which I was convinced wasn't,. I returned it and it was replaced immediately. I did have the alternative of getting my money back but went for another lens. It was perfect.

Last edited:
Very tempted.
£1,399 for a Sony A7III. £400+ cheaper than UK. £100 cheaper than Panamoz and Digital Rev.

Very tempted.
£1,399 for a Sony A7III. £400+ cheaper than UK. £100 cheaper than Panamoz and Digital Rev.

I don't think you will have any problems with E-Infinity. The main advantage of Panamoz is the 3 year UK warranty which for £100 may be a worthwhile benefit to you?

Very tempted.
Just remember panomoz comes with an extra 2 years warranty, so 3 years in all, will they honour it after 30 months, no idea but it’s included in the price and google reviews say they do.

Just worth thinking about, they will normally knock 20/30 of that price if you contact them.

Used them loads over the last 5 years, never had a problem, all new stuff.

Used them a couple of times great service no problems :)(y)

Think i will give them ago. Like someone said you pay by PayPal so if worst happens you have them to fall back on.

Their trustpilot is reassuringly good as well.

I used hem last year for a Tamron 100-400 and have had no problem with the lens, they provide a unique service where they email you a photo of the box they are sending you, along with all serial numbers. I am considering using them tomorrow for a Tamron 24-70 G2, their price is £652, which is a saving of around £500 when compared to the UK price.

That's an insanely good price. I will say I picked up my X100F from them for a huge saving over new in the UK. No issues at all and arrived within 7 days also.
I used hem last year for a Tamron 100-400 and have had no problem with the lens, they provide a unique service where they email you a photo of the box they are sending you, along with all serial numbers. I am considering using them tomorrow for a Tamron 24-70 G2, their price is £652, which is a saving of around £500 when compared to the UK price.

That's an insanely good price. I will say I picked up my X100F from them for a huge saving over new in the UK. No issues at all and arrived within 7 days also.

It is a really good price, considering I saw a used one online from LCE which has cosmetic wear, no box & they are charging the same amount as what E-infinity are new. I was originally considering getting from Next Day Camera, as they were charging £782 with full warranty, but as they have only been trading for just over 6 months, it is impossible to clarify customers experience with warranty after the 1st initial year has passed. Looks as tho you got a great deal from them as well.

Thanks everyone, that's giving me confidence to order from them.

Bought an X100F off them, took nearly two weeks to turn up but the saving at the time made it worth the wait.

Bought an X100F off them, took nearly two weeks to turn up but the saving at the time made it worth the wait.

I think you might have been a bit unlucky. I have ordered a few things off of them over the years and delivery has always been between 5-7 days.

My Sony 24-105 just arrived, ordered Sunday eve. Looks brand new with from-the-factory style wrapping - I was quite nervous taking it out of the box!

Bought a Nikon D7200 off them. 10 months later it started to splash oil all over the sensor on every outing. Contacted E-infinity and they arranged for it to be taken away for repair or replacement (with graded goods). Its was away about 10 weeks which drove me crazy but it came back good as new, fully repaired and has been fine ever since.

Yes have used them before and would happily do so again.

D7200 purchased about 16 months ago

Decided to use E-infinity again as while Next Day Camera had a pretty good rating on Trustpilot, after doing some more research into the company I found that there were 3 other websites registered at the same address, all of them near enough an exact copy of layout etc, and those companies on trust pilot had lower ratings.

Anyhow on Monday night of this week I ordered the Tamron 24-70 F2.8 G2 for £649 (UK Price £1,199). On Wed they emailed me a snapshot of the box with a ticket underneath that had my name & address on. To my delight the lens arrived safely this morning well packaged. I will most definitely be using them again for my wide angle, that is if WEX haven’t got a used one at a reasonable price in stock.

Bought a Nikon D7200 off them. 10 months later it started to splash oil all over the sensor on every outing. Contacted E-infinity and they arranged for it to be taken away for repair or replacement (with graded goods). Its was away about 10 weeks which drove me crazy but it came back good as new, fully repaired and has been fine ever since.

Hmmmmm......ten weeks..........:banghead:

Some time back bought a D7200 and Tamron 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 Di II VC HLD lens from E-Infinity, excellent pricing. Later bought 2 D750's and a Tamron 24-70 F2.8 G2, again excellent pricing. D7200 and 10-24mm don't get a lot of use now, but the D750's and Tamron 24-70 F2.8 G2 are in regular use, all performing well.

Hmmmmm......ten weeks..........:banghead:

10 weeks isn’t too bad actually when my 24-105 F4L failed on me, WEX sent it to Fixation and they had it for almost 3 months before getting it back to me.

I ordered a Nikon 35mm f1.8 S from them Monday late pm. It was delivered this morning. Well packed as ever and brand new.

Decided to give them a second chance so ordered a lens on Friday morning, will see how long they take.

I've got a Canon EOS R & RF 24 - 105 F4 IS L kit on the way for £1,800. I used PayPal as I wanted to get the EOS R body only anyway. Hopefull, this will be a positive experience. I too have had the snapshot of the box and my slip.

No idea how long it'll take from now. I ordered last Friday.

I've got a Canon EOS R & RF 24 - 105 F4 IS L kit on the way for £1,800. I used PayPal as I wanted to get the EOS R body only anyway. Hopefull, this will be a positive experience. I too have had the snapshot of the box and my slip.

No idea how long it'll take from now. I ordered last Friday.

Mine have always arrived within 7 days.

Any issues with broken units, used or import charges?

All mine have been brand spanking, perfect and shipped from their 'middleman' within the UK so no charges. Last one was a couple of months ago.

Back