Apple iphone 3G **HELP** last question before i buy...

So how is that the iPhone's fault?

Don't get spam on mine. It goes through an external spam filter first.

Bluetooth - works with headsets, works with Nokia phones and the Samsung D900i.

As a photographer I love mine. It's nice to have pics on something thats easily displayable. The Phone part of it works well, but the SMS texting is missing some features you get with other phones, but I don't use those features (I have the £30 contract).

iTunes is a shockingly poor app IMHO

Battery life is ok for me. I don't play games on it, but do use it for audio podcasts etc, and the battery lasts about 3-4 days (so about the same as other new phones), but I do top it up every 2 days. Turn off bits you don't use, such as the bluetooth, wifi etc?

Sat in Gloucester on Friday looking for somewhere for lunch, fired up the iPhone and found a Tapas bar. Use the maps to find where it was, phoned the number, booked a table. felt like an advert :D
because every other modern email client has mail filtering built in which I could have used to remove them like I do on the computer. I like the iPhone it just has some annoying problems

because every other modern email client has mail filtering built in which I could have used to remove them like I do on the computer. I like the iPhone it just has some annoying problems

It has quite a few annoying problems imo, but it also has some good points too.

Tbh its not the best thing since sliced bread but its useable with some good features.

an alternative is the htc touch hd, looks similar but runs windows. I have a htc not an Iphone because I am on orange.

Back