Arundel Film Meet 18th October

Leaving shortly and traffic-permitting I'll be there on time. Which is unusual for me. :)

Thanks for letting us know and don't call me shortly :bat:

Arrived but had to park some distance from the town centre to take advantage of the free parking on Mill Road.

There shortly, erm, I mean, in a short while, wait, no, bear with me, I'll be there after a small wait ... I don't think these are any better, Nick :(

35530321.2a1c2750.240.jpg
Arundel! Been there, done that. Now where do I stick the photos (polite answers only please :D)

On the train back after an excellent day. Good to meet Asha at last. Thanks everyone.

Much fun had by all. Another excellent f & c meet and a pleasure to meet Asha at last. I'm sure you'll all see him in lots of photos very soon :D:D:D;)

Bloomin' 'eck, looking for a genuine Pentax 49mm front lens cap to replace the one I lost yesterday, on fleabay they go for up to nearly £20! Cheapest I found was about £6 each. Generic ones £1.20 from HK including postage!

:Dwe had a teenie weenie plan, it was called Nick.:D

Excellent day out, great to meet Asha, Trevor and Stephen and catch up with everyone. I managed to get through 4 rolls, though half of one had been shot in another camera and there's half a roll still in the P but coupled with my films from Majorca, I have a nice package to send off to Peak tomorrow. :)

I don't think it'll be too long before I'm back in Arundel, mainly because the lens I bought for the 'blad doesn't work on the slow speeds. Ho hum :rolleyes:

had to park some distance from the town centre to take advantage of the free parking on Mill Road.

you tight g*t! :D:D:D ................................ parking charge went on beer instead :beer::p

On the train back after an excellent day. Good to meet Asha at last. Thanks everyone.

Good to meet you too Chris....tbh I think we were the only two sane ones there! :ROFLMAO:

Much fun had by all. Another excellent f & c meet and a pleasure to meet Asha at last. I'm sure you'll all see him in lots of photos very soon :D:D:D;)

The pleasure was all mine Andy ;) though i think the rest of the gang will take great pleasure in amusing themselves at my expense as piccies start to be posted :confused::D

Bloomin' 'eck, looking for a genuine Pentax 49mm front lens cap to replace the one I lost yesterday, on fleabay they go for up to nearly £20! Cheapest I found was about £6 each. Generic ones £1.20 from HK including postage!

go back to Arundel ...that old geezer in the camera shop will have one for ten bob .....add on travelling etc ...probably still cheaper than fleabay:p:D

Awesome meet all! Really good to see old and new faces alike :)

Dare I say it... Might be good to have a teeny weenie plan next time?

:coat::exit:

Plans??.......you want plans???........with the f&c crowd?????....Is that REALLY possible?:D:D

Cool to meet up with you Woodsy.....maybe next time it'll be down here!

I don't think it'll be too long before I'm back in Arundel, mainly because the lens I bought for the 'blad doesn't work on the slow speeds. Ho hum :rolleyes:

Ah .....and you were "persuaded" to take the plunge too ....Oh dear, kinda feel guilty now:nailbiting:

It was Robs fault.....blame him, he started it !!:D:D

Ah, I was going to ask, which thread to use for pics? But I think Andy's answered that for me, in his usual wise and well-thought fashion;) .

So who are thé three with stick insect legs too long for their bodies! :).......i think i'm thé well behaved and well proprtioned one :D far right

Last edited:
I'm the one with the incredibly long body and tiny legs on the far left (it's my camera bag :p)

Awesome meet all! Really good to see old and new faces alike :)

Dare I say it... Might be good to have a teeny weenie plan next time?

:coat::exit:
Meet in Arundel ✓
Take pictures ✓
Go to Arundel Photographica ✓
Drink beer ✓
Talk a load of old b****x ✓
Take the pi** out of Asha ✓

What more do you want, the hanging gardens of Babylon?

Some films back today... where were we? Oh yes...

1) Arundel castle, from the bridge, I think (Vista 400, all on Pentax MX of course, mostly Pentax-M 35mm f/2 lens), annoying to miss the top of the lamp

2) At the farmers' market (Portra 400)

3) @Woodsy buying his 3rd lot of bread, think he's been starving himself! (Portra 400)

4) This one thrown in specially to make @Andysnap 's eyes wobble (Vista 400)

5) Who let that mad french @Asha know where we were? (Vista 400, I think by this point it was a Pentax-M 85mm f/2)

6) Castle from the Black Rabbit, I think. (Vista 400)

Hope you like them!

Last edited:
Sorry, it doesn't stop. Various wildlife (perhaps @Asha should have been in this set?)

7) Funghi (Portra 400)

8) Duck (Portra 400)

9) Teasels (Vista 400)

10) Swans and cygnets (XP2, these with a Pentax-M 28mm f/3.5 lens and orange filter)

11) Boathouse (XP2)

12) and last, tree trunks in the lake (XP2)

Probably should stop there!

I've received my colour films back from Peak already but I have a scanning backlog and a busy weekend ahead so no idea when I'll get some samples to post.

I really should look to take quality pictures instead of quantity...

I've received my colour films back from Peak already but I have a scanning backlog and a busy weekend ahead so no idea when I'll get some samples to post.

I wouldnt natter......it cud be another fortnight for me.....cos i'm slack! :D

That's what I do - I didn't take any :D (that count - mine are innumerate).

best start off with the faces andy snap first :D

]
8860-1414347488-3798274323fc26bd8a8ede2ff8dd6344.jpg

back to the light

8864-1414347570-299df4c16b7ffc79d7d6d577e9c92808.jpg
[/

the three amigos ,or should that be amoebas ? anyway the one in the middle has just got back from nam ( bread eating ) by the looks of it

8865-1414347589-40feadda8314e9620e8d9b160dc3d9cb.jpg
[/

Last edited:
and finally

into the light

]
8863-1414347551-54f3530aabea5c8e2241238508c36f9f.jpg
[/

not for the faint hearted in the winter

]
8861-1414347506-00e2dfd72cf24c85787250373f1b1066.jpg
[/

and finaly nick who was crucified all day long by the meanies ,at least you're up high now mate

]
8862-1414347526-d0b557d558585c3f189b43733f7477f0.jpg
[/

nice to meet you all and thanks for a good day out ,, cheers chaps and the chapess

Last edited:
Oy, I haven't got a beard.....

A few b&w from me as well. Nikon FM, Mitakon 28mm f2.8 on Adox Silvermax 100.

The River Arun and the castle
River-Arun by andysnapper1, on Flickr

The Mill Race
Mill-Race by andysnapper1, on Flickr

The Castle
Arundel-Castle by andysnapper1, on Flickr

and what's more within seconds of the 3 amigos being taken I leapt over that fence with the grace and elegance of a young gazelle...:p

Back