Arundel Film Meet 18th October

^^^^^^^^^

I guess that was their boat for the day.:D

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I was thinking more about the name of the boat. :)

@Asha the little Weston V you sent from France arrived while we were away and was dropped off next door by the postie. I found that out after trekking into town with the red card they leave, which I hadn't actually read! Very nice, perfect condition AFAICS, unbelievably well packed, haven't checked the readings yet. Thanks very much, and next time we meet I'll drop another couple of Vista 400 rolls on you.

Where are the rest of the Arundel shots, folks?

@Asha the little Weston V you sent from France arrived while we were away and was dropped off next door by the postie. I found that out after trekking into town with the red card they leave, which I hadn't actually read! Very nice, perfect condition AFAICS, unbelievably well packed, haven't checked the readings yet. Thanks very much, and next time we meet I'll drop another couple of Vista 400 rolls on you.

Where are the rest of the Arundel shots, folks?

Glad to hear it's arrived OK......unlike thé freebie canon eos manual sent to thé UK which appears to have gone adrift!:(

As for Arundel pics, i have such a backlog of scanning to work through which includes my visit to Kent in sept, along with Arundel and London last month. Then of course theres all thé local stuff that i've shot too:eek:

Mix that with life and it gets complicated :D

Good point Chris.

A few more from me then.

Nikon FM, Mitakon 28mm f2.8 on Adox Silvermax 100
15610961306_2bc87c0c71_b.jpg

15014498633_45e699b478_b.jpg

15635518392_bbe218ae64_b.jpg

Andy

Good point Chris.

A few more from me then.

Nikon FM, Mitakon 28mm f2.8 on Adox Silvermax 100
15610961306_2bc87c0c71_b.jpg

15014498633_45e699b478_b.jpg

15635518392_bbe218ae64_b.jpg

Andy

ang on ,,i might be a bit slow here ,but havnt i seen those before ,,,,,like page 5 of this thread ?

ang on ,,i might be a bit slow here ,but havnt i seen those before ,,,,,like page 5 of this thread ?

Nope, its you. senile old duffer... You've imagined it, now go and take your tablet and go back to sleep.....:oops: :$

Ooops, maybe I should have scrolled all the way down the page..... They are bloody brillliant though.:D

Mine are in a big pile of films waiting to be scanned, unless they're B&W in which case they're in the fridge waiting to be developed. :oops: :$

It was you I was thinking of, Dean. Digit, extract!

:bat:There are a couple of words that spring to mind and the second one is OFF....:)

Just managed to upload the last film I had in the camera from the Arundel meet. Nothing spectacular, but might prompt some others to put up more shots...

1) Rocket sheep?

2) Bunch of reprobates hanging round street corners...

3) Nice old style on our riverside walk

4) My version of the group photo...

Excellent Chris some really good shots there.... not the pub one though, that's horrid.

Until you guys made me look at it again, I hadn't noticed the very small rude person behind Andy!

Mmm and I appear to be doing a hand shadow of a horse...:confused:

Back