Daily Bend The Light's 2013 365

I like the guitar shot and how the focus point is mid way along the neck instead of at either end.

wow missed the last couple of yours ..sorry ...but loving them all :)

Well, it's day 7. And I had an hour to kill at the studio so I did some selfies. I was in my school clothes, so I did some formal portraits, and then when I got home I thought it'd be fun to play with Portrait Professional and make myself younger again!

So, PoooF! Wrinkles gone! :wave:

Pooof! grey hair be gone! :wave:

Poooof! Nose thinner! (y)

Pow! Thinner face! (y)

Kabam! Scar gone!:wave:

And just eased the neck a little to lose one of the triple chins! :D

7-1-2013 Me PP by http://bendthelight.me.uk, on Flickr

God, i'm gorgeous! :woot:

That's a brilliant idea. I'm going to try something like this for one of my 365s (thanks for the idea). You may not notice much difference though as I've been blessed with eternal youth ;)

Great work and I love the concept.

That's a brilliant idea. I'm going to try something like this for one of my 365s (thanks for the idea). You may not notice much difference though as I've been blessed with eternal youth ;)

Great work and I love the concept.

The camera never lies, but photoshop does :) tee hee hee

Thanks guys. You're wrong, Tezz - that F***ing camera makes me look so much worse I HAVE to do Photoshop just to get back to my true state! ;)

Love the Day 6, very pretty girl and Warhol like processing

Day 7 - same problem as me, I keep wondering who the "Old Lady" is that keeps sneaking into my selfies :LOL:

Love the Day 6, very pretty girl and Warhol like processing

Day 7 - same problem as me, I keep wondering who the "Old Lady" is that keeps sneaking into my selfies :LOL:

Yeah - no old ladies sneaking in to mine!! ;)

Craig very nice selfie a very well groomed gentleman !! Good shot bud , nice lighting

Ha ha...he wasn't before the serious editing! :)

Haha that made me chuckle, especially the end comment after the photo..... I need to master ps a little bit more!......

Super selfie...(y)

That's a great photo of Kathryn and brilliant job on the processing - she looks like she has 'attitude' in a good way! :)

Your SP was not only really good but amusing as well, Gorgeous! :D

That's a great photo of Kathryn and brilliant job on the processing - she looks like she has 'attitude' in a good way! :)

Your SP was not only really good but amusing as well, Gorgeous! :D

Thank you for your assessment of both. My wife wants me to look like that for real now...well, with a shave as well! :bonk:

Thank you for your assessment of both. My wife wants me to look like that for real now...well, with a shave as well! :bonk:

Well, you have PROBLEMS coming your way!:LOL::LOL::LOL: Just do the shave and she may not notice! I am so pleased when the OH shaves, I just let the rest go, so you might be fine! :D:D

Well, you have PROBLEMS coming your way!:LOL::LOL::LOL: Just do the shave and she may not notice! I am so pleased when the OH shaves, I just let the rest go, so you might be fine! :D:D

I never let anything go...it bloody left on it's own accord! :LOL:

Well after the great idea of the PPed self portrait & all the work in doing it, I think you're allowed a 'simple shot' day the next day!

What's not to like? It works with the muted colouring as the pencils have a natural wooden shaft (?), don't think you could've got away with it if they were normal painted pencils.

What's not to like? It works with the muted colouring as the pencils have a natural wooden shaft (?), don't think you could've got away with it if they were normal painted pencils.

Very simple but nice. I need to try more stuff like this.

The pencils are sitting on my daughter's iPad, which was my original plan. I couldn't get it to look right, though. :(

Well there goes my shot for tomorrow :)

I think the thing with the 365 is to get a shot, sure it would be amazing to have enough time to do something fancy everyday but its just not possible if you have work, family and a social life to contend with! Don't beat yourself up you get a great shot, as said the muted tones are really nice!

And so we reach day 9...

Was planning to sort something later on, but then the wife called me upstairs...my youngest, Annie, had got some new bath foam stuff and when she got it on her hands was pulling funny faces. I think I missed the best of the faces, but this one was still quite funny. :)

So, Day 9 - Annie and her Bath Foam.

9-1-2013 Annie and foam 2 by http://bendthelight.me.uk, on Flickr

Gorgeous little girl, and fantastic photo of her. I assume the Bath Foam will be used again! :)

Annie looks like she cant quite make out whats happening :) Great fun portrait

Back