Best shows on Prime/Netflix?

Currently watching The Expanse on Prime. Thought it was going to be a bit cheesy copying the Mars theme from Total Recall, but has turned out quite good. Now watching season 2.

I finished S8 a couple or so weeks ago, but now I'm expected to pay just short of 30 quid for S9 & S10 (each.)
Hopefully it won't be 2 long before they are free again ...
I was surprised the Rick let that "bloke" ;) live though.
Again..

Allow the Damm spoilers! Thankfully I'm up to date but anyone that's not would definetly know what your on about...

Received a free 12 month subscription to Apple tv+. Just watched the 1st episode of For All Mankind, very good.

Marc, can I ask how you instigated that, only I have just purchased a new MacBook pro and had a message appear somewhere saying that I had a free 12 month subscription to Apple TV. After that I couldn't find the message again and I don't know how to activate the free subscription.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

George.

Marc, can I ask how you instigated that, only I have just purchased a new MacBook pro and had a message appear somewhere saying that I had a free 12 month subscription to Apple TV. After that I couldn't find the message again and I don't know how to activate the free subscription.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

George.

I got an email and just followed the instructions. Have you opened the Apple+ app on your Macbook?

I got an email and just followed the instructions. Have you opened the Apple+ app on your Macbook?

No not yet, haven't even found it. I've come from using Windows for goodness how long and I'm still finding my way around on the MacBook.

George.

No not yet, haven't even found it. I've come from using Windows for goodness how long and I'm still finding my way around on the MacBook.

George.

If you look it Applications, you'll see the app. It's called tv+ so don't look under A like I did! :D

If you sign in with your Apple I'D, I would imagine it will trigger your free trial. I did mine on my phone so am guessing but can't see why that wouldn't work.

If you look it Applications, you'll see the app. It's called tv+ so don't look under A like I did! :D

If you sign in with your Apple I'D, I would imagine it will trigger your free trial. I did mine on my phone so am guessing but can't see why that wouldn't work.

Many thanks for that Marc, I'll give it a go this afternoon.(y)

George.

but anyone that's not would definetly know what your on about...
But there are baddies in each season.

"They'll" have to find out what baddie lives (y)

I watched 6 Underground with Ryan Reynolds last week,
I saw that recently, and have to admit it was OK but it wasn't his "finest hour"

Watching the Irishmen on Netflix. Quite long but it's got enough content to be interesting. Unlike blade runner 2049 or whatever it was which I fell asleep during. Total disappointment as the original bladerunner was really good.

Watching the Irishmen on Netflix. Quite long but it's got enough content to be interesting. Unlike blade runner 2049 or whatever it was which I fell asleep during. Total disappointment as the original bladerunner was really good.

Same here. Really enjoyed The Irishman, Bladerunner 2049 was very disappointing.

Forgot to mention, I started The Witcher on Saturday. Shows promise.

Having played the games, including the spin-off card game Gwent, I really must get watching the Witcher.

I have gone back to Black Sails. I downloaded all the seasons (series?) after someone told me me how good it was and I usually like this sort of thing but I have been back to it countless times and yet again I find myself doing other things while it is playing.
Maybe it's time to just delete it completely off my Plex server.

I strongly urge you to cancel netflix

Netflix has released a highly-offensive and blasphemous “Christmas special” movie that depicts Jesus as a homosexual and the Virgin Mary as an adulteress.

Bringing out this filth during Advent is obviously designed to antagonize and provoke a response.

But, if Netflix wants to mock the things of God and spit in the face of every Christian, just at Christmastime, they should expect a response.

That may sound pretty strong, but consider, for a moment, the kind of slurs they are making against Our Lord and Savior, and the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Please CLICK HERE to SIGN this petition to Dump Netflix over indecent slurs against Jesus and Mary!

Would Netflix have the courage to suggest anything similar against Islam? No way! Because they know there would be heck to pay.

Christians have also got to send a strong message, not with violence, but by stopping our financial support of companies like Netflix!

The whole season is about a middle eastern cult that started about 2000 years ago.

Might have to give it miss then, as I might confuse it with another middle eastern cult that some believe tops any other cult. (See I am already confused)

I have just had a thought, How about having a card game called top trumps Cult? or maybe top trumps deity?

Might have to give it miss then, as I might confuse it with another middle eastern cult that some believe tops any other cult. (See I am already confused)

Which one? The older or newer?

Have a look for Abrahamic religions.

Anyway, back on topic. :rolleyes:

One for the foodies. Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat on Netflix, Mrs F bought me the book for Christmas. :)

There is little more they could do to offend me any further

It's a personal thing then, because it certainly wouldn't offend me, I can just not watch it ...

Aside from needing to get started on The Witcher, I'm looking for some decent docu's to run along side over the next few weeks. Has anyone checked out the confession killer?

Loving The Witcher at the moment, tempted to see if I would like TW3 game as well.

Back