Best shows on Prime/Netflix?

Sure as s*** isn't the Grand Tour! Tried to watch it yesterday evening (after failing to click away from one of the several "Try Prime For Free" opt outs on Amazon got me signed up with no "Are You Sure?" confirmation...) and found it even worse than the new TG. Amazon don't make it easy to find the "Do Not Continue After Free Trial Period" button, do they?!

Surprisingly even though I don't like costume dramas or being particularly interested in the Royal family The Crown is actually interesting. Some great acting talent in it too.

How to get away with murder and miss fishers murder mysteries are also rather good.

Just got to the end of The Crown which I really enjoyed, as mentioned Narcos is very good as is Fargo,

they need more concentration but some of the foreign dramas are excellent, don't know if it's still on netflix, In order of disappearance is a great film

Stranger Things was best thing seen all year. Nothing hugely original but paced,acted and shot beautifully. And unusually for the modern day the violence was realistic and necessary for the plot.

Just started watching the 3% on Netflix, looking good so far...

No I watched on Netflix UK. This was some time ago though. When I selected subtitles there was only the choice of English and that only meant English dialogue appeared on screen. Maybe I'll try it again.

Sent from my K00F using Talk Photography Forums mobile app

I didn't select any subtitles they just appear whenever Spanish is spoken , you must have your Netflix set to a foreign language if you're getting English subtitles, are you using a vpn

Ultimately the 3% was a let down. Started watching Banished (BBC series) on Netflix, it's ok after 4 episodes but I can't see it having long term appeal.

I didn't select any subtitles they just appear whenever Spanish is spoken , you must have your Netflix set to a foreign language if you're getting English subtitles, are you using a vpn

No vpn. Just watching it via YouView. Will try again and fiddle about with the settings.

The first penal colony in Australia, redcoats, prisoners, pretty familiar story (which is why I don't think it will last) but known stars and some good acting.

The first penal colony in Australia, redcoats, prisoners, pretty familiar story (which is why I don't think it will last) but known stars and some good acting.

Oh. Don't think I'd even start that!

Dreamlands is an Oz comedy that had me roaring. I work in a large overly beauracratic corp though. YMMV. Good to see some BBC shows making it on there - esp Sherlock & The Thick of It which is also amusing if you haven't seen it. Brooklyn Nine-Nine is a scrubs-meets-cop show which was amusing. The Marvel stuff is OK - Daredevil being the most fun, Jessica Jones being the least. Cage was OK. Big surprises for me (in that I enjoyed them when I thought I wouldn't) were Lilyhammer & Dexter. That then made me binge watch Chuck because every day needs more Strahovski.

Person of Interest is quite good as well. There's also White Collar.

I also see Prime as a freebie.

Don't understand why more photographers aren't signed up though. The photo storage is terrific.

Seems to be just photos though, I have loads of documents so use iCloud instead.
If I just had photos then this combined with the next day delivery is probably worth the £79 a year.

I tried watching it, managed 4 episodes but found it so cringey (probably not a word) in terms of the acting.

The acting is a bit cheesy. Either I got used to it or it improved by the end of the first series :)

I'm on episode 3 of Goliath

A lot of faces I recognise and I'm hooked

My husband and I have just started watching "Designated Survivor" on Netflix. Only up to episode three so far, but we are really enjoying it. Plus The Crown was superb and we really enjoy Lucifer.

Just watched the 1st episode, rather good. :)

And finished (stuck at home for 2 days waiting for a new broadband hub). Really enjoyed it and looking forward to season 2.

Just watched the 1st episode, rather good. :)

Watched it and ep2 tonight, I nearly poo'd myself! jings crivvens!

If you like your scifi then watch Spectral on Netflix. Very good film, a Netflix original.

Have just found out that every single Star Trek episode is now available on Netflix, ranging from the classic original through to Enterprise. Almost made me wish I hadn't recently brought the original Star Trek & Next Generation DVD set on Amazon!

Back