Best shows on Prime/Netflix?

Also had a binge watch of season 1 Lost In Space, looks good. The new Dr Smith is more devious than the original, look forward to seeing more of the doctors sneaky plans in future.

Also had a binge watch of season 1 Lost In Space, looks good. The new Dr Smith is more devious than the original, look forward to seeing more of the doctors sneaky plans in future.

I was going to say I am probably a bit late, but was going to say the trailer looks great, and I will try it out this week at some point.

My fiance and I watched The Letdown all in one day today. We both enjoyed it and found it funny.

Anyone watched Money heist (La Casa del Papal)?
I'm just coming to the end of S1 and loving it.
Not one for the mainstream, but lots of intense characters (and some twists) ....

The documentary “Williams” is on Netflix. I just watched it. Outstanding and very emotional at the end.

Just finished season 1 of The Looming Tower, I agree it was worth the watch. Wonder if there will be follow-ups.

Just watched the first episode of The Rain on Netflix, looks good.

I binge watched lost in space a few weeks ago, overall I did enjoy it, it’s nicely setup for the next season but I did find some the going pretty slow.

Been submerged in Pretty Little Liars for the last few weeks. Dismissed it previously without watching as probably teenage tripe but it's actually been a well written and involving story that doesn't give you the final piece until the very last episode of the whole thing.

Just watched the first episode of The Rain on Netflix, looks good.
The poor dubbing put me off, I'd rather they left the Dutch (I think) and just used subtitles. Dubbing takes all emotions out the voice.

The poor dubbing put me off, I'd rather they left the Dutch (I think) and just used subtitles. Dubbing takes all emotions out the voice.

You can change the language and subtitles.

It's Danish btw.

As Marc said, it’s very easy to change language. Much better in the native tongue.

HAPPY .. Just watched the one series.. hahaha TRIPPY is the best way to descibe it

SURVING ESCOBAR (subtitled) I started watching. got through 4 episodes of the advertised one series and thought to check how many episodes... Sixty 60 ? blimey

Also currently on series 2 of The KILLING which is slow but watchable ..

Binged 13 Reasons Why over the past few days. Second season was more all over the place than the first season.

Billions is fantastic. I also quite liked Riviera.. Ballers is advertised quite a lot during the breaks for Billions, so intending to give that a go at some point!

As mentioned in other posts Billions, Ballers, and Safe are all very watchable

Tried searching for billions but cannot find it on Netflix, what am I doing wrong? Thank you

Watching Terra Nova on Netflix, only 4 episodes in but seems ok up to now.

Thought i'd bump this up again to see what else is out there worth watching, especially on Netflix.

Just getting to the end of the second season of Ozark - very enjoyable

The missus has been watching The Crown, and although not my cup of tea, she says it's fantastic watching

Happy.

I’m a bit late to the game here, but I’ve just finished all the Better Call Saul series. Bloody excellent if you have watched Breaking Bad. I imagine Better Call Saul is OK standalone, but with the Breaking Bad back-story it is really superb. Slow burn and gentle to start with, well worth persevering.

I’m a bit late to the game here, but I’ve just finished all the Better Call Saul series. Bloody excellent if you have watched Breaking Bad. I imagine Better Call Saul is OK standalone, but with the Breaking Bad back-story it is really superb. Slow burn and gentle to start with, well worth persevering.

I did the Breaking Bad series first too and I think it helps in the early episodes of Better Call Saul, but don't think you need to have seen the latter to watch BCS.

Both great series

For fans of The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, there is a documentary called Sad Hill Unearthed which follows a group of enthusiasts as they restore the cemetery which featured at the end of the movie - lots of behind the scenes stories about the making of the movie and comments from the folks involved including Ennio Morricone and Clint Eastwood. But the real stars are the dedicated fans who put so much hard work into the project, a real labour of love.

Had Prime for the last month and due to the dearth of decent TV programmes gave Lucilfer a try.
Thoroughly enjoyed all three series and now awaiting season four whenever that might be.

I binged on Ozark over Christmas, got through both seasons, very good.

The innocent man 6parter is worth a go, it's not as drawn out as some of the other murder docus so easy enough as a filler.

I tried Safe, but as someone pointed out earlier, Michael c Hall's accent is off putting, not even convincing to an Irishman! I might push through and give it a couple more episodes.

I started the Innocents, struggling to get past ep 4, so I can't recommend it.

I've watched bandersnatch, it was ok

Damn I'm getting hard to please!

Although not a big football fan, I enjoyed 'Sunderland 'til I die' on Netflix - a documentary about the club following their disastrous season last year.

I was recommended 'You' on Netflix but after a couple of episodes I'm not sure I like it much so might not persevere.

Don't know if they are on Netflix but I really enjoy watching lethal weapon and luther is brilliant.

I was recommended 'You' on Netflix but after a couple of episodes I'm not sure I like it much so might not persevere.

I haven’t watched it yet but I have lots of friends who have, and they all say that it improves greatly after the first two episodes, and that it is worth sticking with.

Still watching Vikings on Prime, but there’s not an awful lot more worth watching imo. They’ve got Fear the Walking Dead, but frustratingly only the first three series : S4 is where Morgan crosses over from Walking Dead and I really fancied seeing that. I gave up on the latest series of Man in the High Castle after a couple of episodes, I didn’t rate it that much.

Back