Big Cats

The white tiger had the habit of laying in one corner on a small platform that would just about put his arse towards the public viewing area and quite some distance away :)

Just between you and me the ones there are "imprints" ;)
The keeper was herding them around for the "best angles" now I have given away all my trade secrets :LOL:

yeah i know the cheetahs are imprints, or they wouldnt let people in with them hehehehe

you go on a safari or photography day then ?

I just found my pictures, i have 2 pics of the white tiger, laying upside down showing just a corner of its head to us lol we couldnt get round the enclosure as there was a lot of building going on at the time if i remember correctly

yeah i know the cheetahs are imprints, or they wouldnt let people in with them hehehehe
:D
you go on a safari or photography day then ?
The one in the link is the one I did bloody expensive I thought but a lot of fun (y)
edit silly bugger just realised there are 2 options in the linky, I did the 1st

Last edited:
Chris I'm guessing that first shot is a Snow Leopard? My absolute favorite of the cats :love: It's a gorgeous shot, I love the framing and the eye contact. I have to ask though......have you enhanced those eyes at all? They just look so piercingly blue :)

thats not too bad really, they can be far more expensive than that !
True enough Ian (y) I just though it was a bit much concidering that the entrance fee was less than a tenner :D
the guy didn't do too much for "his money" apart from getting us behind the scenes and there were at least a dozen of us! not bad for a days work ;)

Chris I'm guessing that first shot is a Snow Leopard? My absolute favorite of the cats :love: It's a gorgeous shot, I love the framing and the eye contact. I have to ask though......have you enhanced those eyes at all? They just look so piercingly blue :)

Its a white Tiger Paul, I played around with the levels to enhance the whole image a little but his eyes really were a very nice blue

Its a white Tiger Paul, I played around with the levels to enhance the whole image a little but his eyes really were a very nice blue

Then I think I have a new favorite cat :) Lovely shot Chris (y)

Wow an absolutely mega fantastic set.

The first tiger and the classic cheetah pose just win for me - but love all these to bits.
Rob

Wow an absolutely mega fantastic set.

The first tiger and the classic cheetah pose just win for me - but love all these to bits.
Rob

Thanks for looking and commenting Rob its appreciated (y)

Back