From under the bridge
Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
roads are quiet, PPE to maximum.
done more miles this week than last year
bring it on

Like a 250 or bigger will p*** all over your car from the lights?

You’re risking the resources of the NHS at time when they're stretched to capacity. An entirely unnecessary own goal, adding to the negative perception of bikers and biking.

As a fellow biker, please stay indoors unless the journey is absolutely necessary. We get a bad enough "press" as it is.

roads are quiet, PPE to maximum.
done more miles this week than last year
bring it on

Fortunately the motoring clubs/groups I'm a member of are looking on the behaviour of 'just going out for a drive because the roads are quiet' as completely antisocial. the moderators are removing those threads and banning the members who post.

Just 'going out for a drive' at times like this should be frowned upon like drink driving is.

He'll say he wasn't just going for a drive.
He probably went to the shop a few times and thinks he's a cool biker dude....but we can all see through that.

please yourselves folks, I am off over wakefield way thos afternoon with my rucksack on and will be popping into a bargain booze that way for a few lagers for this evening.

All the way to your local supermarket to pick up your groceries.

haven't been to a supermarket for over a week, we pretty much had a full freezer anyhow before all this kicked off, been to my local co-op a few times just for basics but on foot as it is only 400m away at best. going this aft though on bike for essential beers to Wakefield, there is a decent polish shop there,

please yourselves folks, I am off over wakefield way thos afternoon with my rucksack on and will be popping into a bargain booze that way for a few lagers for this evening.
And you need to tell us this why?
Because you're an attention seeking idiot.

And you need to tell us this why?
Because you're an attention seeking idiot.

nope just being honest, like all the pictures I see with people queing for 200m outside tescos every day, are they shopping for essentals?

Riding a motorcycle carries additional danger which if you can avoid then it’s probably best to do that at the moment while we get through this storm. If you or anyone think they are riding gods who won’t crash or get hit, or you don’t understand the risks of your (which also happens to be mine) hobby, then I suggest you sell your bike immediately before you injure yourself or someone else.

haven't been to a supermarket for over a week, we pretty much had a full freezer anyhow before all this kicked off, been to my local co-op a few times just for basics but on foot as it is only 400m away at best. going this aft though on bike for essential beers to Wakefield, there is a decent polish shop there,
I was going to ask what you needed polish for, but I can guess. That would get me told off too if I could get it past the swear filter anyway.
:)

nope just being honest, like all the pictures I see with people queing for 200m outside tescos every day, are they shopping for essentals?

Why do you think it is OK for YOU not to follow the rules?

Mr Bump

Do you have a letter of authorisation to be on the road ?
As a HGV 1 driver I now have to carry said letter with me when commuting in my car too and from work for when I get stopped by the authoritys

Reactions: Nod
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back