weekly Blush's 52s compilation 2016; Week 4: Happy

Two more nice submissions Nora, you are working well :)

Hi Nora, I have a part one for the earlier theme's and I think you can manage catching up by doing two at a time, we both nearly 10 weeks to do it.
Your photos are very nice, I remember going to the fun fair in Blackpool and riding on a pony just like yours.

Two more nice submissions Nora, you are working well :)

:ty: I will do my best!

Hi Nora, I have a part one for the earlier theme's and I think you can manage catching up by doing two at a time, we both nearly 10 weeks to do it.
Your photos are very nice, I remember going to the fun fair in Blackpool and riding on a pony just like yours.

Hi, Shirley, so nice to meet you :wave: Thank you so much for the compliments. It's a fond childhood memories, isn't it? ;)

Hi Nora. Seem somehow to have missed your entries when last doing the rounds, apologies. Miniature is excellent - love the props and really well taken. Good choice for Happy with the merry-go-round, nice smiley face and bright colours.

Hi Nora. Seem somehow to have missed your entries when last doing the rounds, apologies. Miniature is excellent - love the props and really well taken. Good choice for Happy with the merry-go-round, nice smiley face and bright colours.

Hullo, Carl :wave: No problem, I haven't got the chance to comment on other pictures too... I will try to catch up as much as I can :D Thank you for the compliments.

LOve the happy !

Thanks, Mark. Nice to meet you ;)

I love the angle, bright colours and double meaning of your happy photo Nora - lovely!

Thank you, Emma and so nice to meet you :banana:

Two great images Nora

I love the bright vibrant colours of Happy

Hullo, Mark! So happy to be back. Thank you for your compliments :woot:

Hi Nora

Love those miniature props. And the carousel horse brings a smile to my face ... they can be tricky things to photograph. (y)

Back