Bubble Tank fun ***EDIT ADDED***

Just Dave

In Memoriam
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

Thought Id revisit the bubble tank for a bit of fun, below are 2 shots and the set up shot

Bubble Tank Fun by Just Daves Photos, on Flickr

Bubble Tank Fun by Just Daves Photos, on Flickr

6349929399_d27cc30283_b.jpg

Dave

I'm liking these Dave, and the inclusion of a set up shot if great (y) I may have to give this ago soon (y) I like the first for the cellular quality to it, but I like the second for the iridescent nature of the second (y) very good set up and execution (y) and that bag really is a bag for life :naughty:

Matt

something stange with the set up picture, either thats a small sink unit or a really big camera. lol

sorry had another look, the cam`s on a tripod, I thought it was resting on the kitchen side

something stange with the set up picture, either thats a small sink unit or a really big camera. lol

:bang::bang::bang:

----------------------------------

Nice shots Dave- any details on the tank itself- would love to give this a go- now winter is almost upon us

Les (y)

great shots Dave - love the background, never would've guessed it was a picture of apples. :clap:

ps how wide is the container that you use?

Last edited:
Excellent Dave(y) Looks so much better with the long exposure when compared to the flash lit ones I've tried.

I'm liking these Dave, and the inclusion of a set up shot if great (y) I may have to give this ago soon (y) I like the first for the cellular quality to it, but I like the second for the iridescent nature of the second (y) very good set up and execution (y) and that bag really is a bag for life :naughty:

Matt

Thanks Matt

sorry had another look, the cam`s on a tripod, I thought it was resting on the kitchen side

:D

Nice shots Dave- any details on the tank itself- would love to give this a go- now winter is almost upon us

Les (y)

Thanks Les its 2 pieces of photo frame glass, and a 1/4" plastic tube curled round with one end open on the inside, and sealed with silicon, one ends open so you can blow into it, when filled with water and liquid, to make the bubbles

Love these, what do you use for the bubbles? Just some washing up liquid?

Thanks Chris, yes it just washing up liquid and water

great shots Dave - love the background, never would've guessed it was a picture of apples. :clap:

ps how wide is the container that you use?

thanks Graham its about 6" x 9" and 1/2" deep

Excellent Dave(y) Looks so much better with the long exposure when compared to the flash lit ones I've tried.

Thanks Rhod, could have got a faster exposure, by upping the ISO and lowering the F stop

Last edited:
Thats brill dave, Think i will have a hunt for some bits n bobs and try a go at this myself!

Really like these Dave (y) and adding a pic of the set up makes me wanna push the misses away from the sink and try it :)

Thats if i can find the key to her ball and chain :D

This came up at the right time, the wife wants to try bubbles for her course homework.

Great pics thanks

Doing the shots now, will post one here tonight if thats ok

The wifes go at what you did, will take it down if you wish.

81a717fa.jpg

Made this yesterday to do the shots.

IMG00822-20111120-1115.jpg

very cool indeed!

good shout on the setup shot, i'm writing this one down on my list of things to do on a rainy day :)

Thanks

Brilliant tank Paul, and well done Mrs Paul, cracking shot, good fun isnt it :clap: what did the teachers on Mrs Pauls course think?

Last edited:
Wont know till Wednesday.

What lens did you use ?

Back