Camera Club Subscriptions

Name
Lynda
Edit My Images
Yes
Quick question if people don't mind.

How much do you pay for your camera club subscription and is that for a whole year or 6 month season?

Cheers
L

£10 per annum plus a £1 each time you attend...

I think ours is £35 a year, and £1 a visit.

Just type in your home town or county and the words camera club into google and see what turns up. Or you could try the meeting place forum on here to see if anyones mentioned a club in your area.

I gathered you would do that, but when I searched nothing showed up for where I live (but the name of where I live aint the best thing to search for).

£60 a year but includes all meetings , the studio night is £3.00 for the model costs and if we want to rent the studio out it is £20 for 4 hours so you do kind of get your money abck ifyou use it regular most studios cost more than that a hour so isnt a bad deal

just googled my local camera club....they meet fridays 8pm:bonk:

i love my photography...but friday nights geez!! lol

£25 for full membership - with a couple of caveats.
Virtually all the membership money goes on speakers.
We get our room for virtually nothing (hiring venues is not cheap).
Every now and again the club hosts a 'name' at the local theatre / town hall and the profit buys equipment. In the past we've had Joe Cornish, Will Cheung, Andy Rouse and our recent David Noton evening has allowed us to replace the club's aged laptop.

Thanks for the replies so far guys.
Ours is £16/year and £1 each night (to sub the teas etc also :))
That's for 6 months Sept - April.
Just wanted to get an idea of others cos if the cost of our hall goes up, coupled with the cost of lectures travel fees etc we might have to up ours.

We've just increased our annual subscription to £37.50 (was £34) for single full membership - there are concessions for families, OAPs and students. There's no charge for attending weekly meetings or for model evenings unless we hire a studio for the evening and then we just split the cost between those attending.

I've just joined a club.
Went to first meeting last night(y)

It's £35 for the year which is good value.
It meets every week from September till end of April.

The one I'm thinking about joining is £32.50 a year. Runs from September to April/may and £2 a week.... Hmmm

Apparently the New Quay (West Wales) Camera Club subscription is £20 this year.

I've been meaning to go for a while but never made it, and as it happens I've already got another meeting this Thursday so I'll miss this one again. :bang::bang:

Aled

Club 1 - £1.50 a week (48 weeks a year £72)
Club 2 - £3.00 a week for guests or £60 annually

well if you thought £8 was cheap we don't have a membership fee.

Back